Chp.12 (YN)'s Rage And Sorrow

-AUTHOR POV-

With tears tearing up seeing his best friend Cheelai dead by the hands of Frieza...he started holding onto his head and started acting up as he suddenly led a huge amount of green aura from his body with a roar as Goku backs away....

Goku: Woah! This guys power! It's rising more and more than before! It's amazing!!

Once again seeing Cheelai so sad to see her other best friend die by something evil like Frieza, he started to groan in pain as he again led out a mighty huge pain roar causing his aura to grow bigger and bigger...he continues to roar out loud as we can go zooming in towards both of his eyes and witness to see his eye turning whole eye ball red and his eye color and pupils shattering...

he continues to roar out loud as we can go zooming in towards both of his eyes and witness to see his eye turning whole eye ball red and his eye color and pupils shattering

And then suddenly causing a huge explosion around him and a huge green light beam hitting towards him as he suddenly started emerging out from the ground...with golden hair...

Goku: W-Woah! He's just turned into a super saiyan! Hmph! Better keep my guard up on this one!

(YN): RRRYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

As (YN) started floating towards the light green beam, he then started blasting several energy's blasts around him like a meteor shower as Goku started dodging them and blocking them as for Paragus and the others also witness to see his son turn into a super saiyan...

Paragus: Yes there it is! My son has also become the legend himself!

Whis: Oh my. And it seems way stronger and powerful than Goku and Vegeta's.

Vegeta: Wh-What kind of form is that?!? Oh my god he looks so god damn cool!!! But why his form stronger than mines and Kakarot's!?! How many push-ups did he do?! How many sit ups!?!! WHAT KIND OF JUICE DID HE DRINK!?!?!

Whis: Thats enough vegeta. There's not time for fooling around.

Vegeta: B-But I'm not...

Whis: Whatever you say Vegeta.

Paragus: Now you see Frieza...this is what you get for the lies you've told me and my son...and for hurting his friend as well...

Frieza started to sweat a bit nervously to see (YN) as a super saiyan...

Frieza: His is different !?! How's his so stronger that Goku's when he first turn into one!?!

Back to (YN), after causing another of destruction he then suddenly turns his attention to Frieza as he angrily flies towards Frieza as Frieza started backing up a little, but Paragus shoved him forwards and makes a run for with Vegeta and the others while Lemo holding on Cheelai and Bulma holding the dragon balls...

Paragus: Have fun Frieza!

Frieza: WHAT!?!?!

-END OF CHAPTER 13-