Adrian. Ex boyfrind

You were my best friend too but once you left I broke I really did you had my whole life in your hands I gave up on everything just to be with you. I lost all my friends for you cuz I thought that would make you happy I didn't think it ever did. I couldn't make new friends you didn't like anyone new in my life

*then you left and that when I had to find myself I never did I still haven't.
*You left and I forgot who I was.
*You left and I became depressed.
*you left and I became a walking zombie.
* you left and you became a better person.
*you left and I wanted to be a better person but I got worst.. *sigh*

I hope with what you choose made you happy.. I've always loved you but now we're nothing you don't text me and when I do you won't see it for like a month later... I love you axel..

We made a promise when your 18 you would come see me and now your 18. You texted me to ask and I said yes but you moved on and I don't think I did....

Adrain texted me 7/01/20 he told me about a promise we made when we dated. This promise was when he turns 18 he's going to come out and see me no matter where I lived and I don't know how I feel about it. He left in the middle of us dating he disappeared and I didn't hear from him since like November of 2019. We dated from 9/28/18 to 7/-/19. He really hurt me and I don't know how I feel about meeting him I'm not over the broken heart. I really did love him he was my best friend. I treated him so bad tho. Real bad. But he made me happy at that time. Idk but 6-9 months from now he's coming to see mee.

07/21/20
I told Adrian I miss our relationship I told him I miss how he treated me when we dated. I just wanted to tell him but I was wrong to say anything he has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend. Some who loves me. But I miss Adrian I miss the rule I miss being in little space I miss having my feelings valid.