Mew saw gulf standing at the stairs...

"Good morning love..."

Mew smiled at gulf...

"Good morning..."

Mew came near gulf.. to grab him by his waist.. as gulf was standing one step up... and mew hugged him...

"Let's have breakfast..."

"Hmm..."

It was all gulf's favorite...
Gulf was just overwhelmed by these things.. so he was not able to lead any conversation...

Mew felt it odd.. he thought may be gulf was angry with him and was silent... but he wanted to give gulf sometime so he can speak up on his own...

They both had their breakfast and  had whole day to have their date...

Mew took gulf to the market place...

They walked side by side.. mew wanted to hold gulf's hands badly... but he was afraid because gulf was silent from the morning.. he dint wanted to push him...

Mew thought were all over his mind... and suddenly he felt something warm in his hands...

Gulf took his hand to hold mew's hand and intertwine them...

Mew immediately looked at gulf.. and gulf gave him a breath taking smile...

Mew got relief...

"Are you not mad at me now???"

"Huh.. mad... but why should I be mad at you...???"

"Auuu... I thought I have done something that you dint like and you are mad at mew.."

Gulf laughed... while mew was confused...

"Actually I was overwhelmed by seeing things that you have been doing for me.. because... you are first person who make me feel this good.. so.. I was not able to Express properly..."

Mew hugged gulf...

"Mew...everyone is watching us..."

As mew hugged gulf at the market people started to stair at them...

"I dont care..  i just want to hug you..."

Gulf smiled and hugged him back..

At the market.. they started shopping for each other...

It was window shopping market...
They went to different stores.. purchasing different things..

They laughed ... they played with each other... they bought couple Tshirts.. couple watch.... and a matching caps...

It was like a dream.. being with the person whom you are in soo love with ...

After having fun at the market mew.. took gulf at the cruise restuarant to have dinner...

Gulf had never been there...

By the time having a beautiful view and lovely dinner set gulf was feeling excited...

Mew was happy to see gulf how he liked everything and he was happy.... but mew had a fear of gulf leaving him... after knowing the truth... everytime he thinks of that... his eyes would be watery...

It was this time too..
Gulf saw mew.. as his eyes were watery...

"Mew.. why are you crying..."

Tear fell from his eyes... and mew smiled.. looking at him..

"Happy tears.. just looking at you...."

Mew held gulf's hand... tightly..

"Gulf will you promise me one thing...???"