"Aunt I'm heading out! The elites are closing in, so activate the emergency signal" trunks finished while turning into a super Saiyan 2 before taking off.

"Wait! Dammit, activate the emergency signal!" The queen stated.

The technicians obeyed and activated it just as the radar shown the enemies surrounding them. At the exact moment, the shields activated while preventing anyone from entering or getting out.

Trunks smirked in relief before turning his attention back to his enemies. He could hear their incoming roar.

He powered up as he unleashed one of his families ultimate technique.

Final flash!

In a golden flash a huge beam could be seen engulfing the masses in a blind flash. The flash was so big that it could be seen in space.

Trunks sighed in content as the smoke cleared while knowing he put a cripple in the Saiyan force, that was until he heard caughing behind him.

Back to the Newtype Saiyans.....

Kamehameha! Aoi shouted as he let out a powerful purple and blue beam at biyo, but the beam dispersed into nothing upon contact thanks to the I- fields. The zeong retaliated with hyper bazookas while biyo shot his own double ki blast a the trio.

Vulgar dodged one of the beams while blocking the other with his own bio I-Feild. At the same time Naugher maneuvered around the beams as his shields attacked and block for him while his brother dashed through the opening straight at biyo. However, the neo zeong used his huge hands to block Aoi's punch while aiming it's shoulder cannons at him. Aoi countered with his own bio cannons from his DE wings. The force from each other blast caused Aoi thrown back by the others while overheating the neo zeong's shoulder cannon's.

Ceizing the moment, Aoi, Vulgar and Naugher unleashed their combined attack, hoping to over power the Neo Zeong's defense.

The large blue and purple beam collided with Zeong as it began to slowly disperse as parts of the blast destroyed the thrusters gas tanks.

Biyo along with the Zeong floated out of the smoke undamaged with it's back up thrusters.

Biyo was furious but at the same time not surprised. In truth he was more impressed.

So the three decendants of the Newtype Void challenge me. Me, the vessel filled with the will of strongest in all the multiverse!

"Hold on a sec, people can't become vessels for other's. Not even artificial ones".

"Why not spill everything that's beneath that yellow belly of yours, Biyo!" Vulgar finished.

"Hmph, very well, I accept your terms, Newtype Saiyans!" Biyo finished as the neo Zeong dispatch several devices from it's compartment as it created a psycho field in a shape of a circle while sending waves of psycho-waves combined with ki at the trio.

"Be on guard folk's we don't know what Biyo is planning" Vulgar finished while watching for weak points.

That was until the bio phsyco- frame like shield on his arm glowed before overheating and exploding. The could be said about the pieces on his back.

Aoi tried to prevent himself from suffering the same fate as Vulgar by wrapping himself in the blue psycho resonance, but it proved to be futile as both De-shields blew up.

Vulgar-san, brother! Naugher shouted before his three sheilds blew up one by one. Seeing this, he bagged away just in time as the explosion nearly caught him.

"Even so!" He shouted as his Saiyan adrenaline kicked in but he caught a glimpse of a blue streak from his side view going through the heated explosion.

The blue streak so happened to be none other than Aoi, the blue bird.

Without a second thought, Naugher followed suite behind his brother.

The Neo Zeong unleashed all of it's funnel like fingers as Aoi zigzagged around them while Naugher flew around and evaded the rest as he landed on the arm of the zeong.

An extra set of came out of the bottom of the machine and grabbed Naugher. Meanwhile while Biyo caught Aoi's right hook before catching the other fist. The Zeong then used it's two giant hand and closed Aoi's legs restricting his movements painfully.

Aaagh!

Vulgar appeared behind the for with a spear shaped like an axe on the edge.

Right before he could attack, the Neo Zeong suprised him with the four rectangular boxes on its back transforming into arms before several crushing the elite warrior.

...At the Aoi's house......

A few of the Saiyans decided to join the battle against VegetaIII followers thanks to a breach in the eastern part near the newborns. The battle seemed to be endless but never the least, the queen's followers somehow maintained the upper hand.

Observing all of this. The two women standing on top of Aoi's roof became anxious. They were  more concerned about Aoi's battle against the Neo Zeong. They could've ended the Neo Zeong in less than a minute, but Aoi wanted to do it.

Suddenly the shield on the west side began to crumble even more so due to the onslaught of the great apes sneak attack.

Soda than got the mental command from Aoi to attack the enemies at all costs.

"Well Fae, we finally got our wish" the elder of the two spoke while licking her lips in delight.

"I know, but let's not over do it shall we".

I'll try, but there's no guarantee that it won't be a massacre.

With that, the two women vanished to the battlefield unleashing mayhem on all those who apposed them.

...............................................

Hahaha! You see that Aoi?! I have finally won! And when I'm done with you I'll move on to the rest of those low class. Who knows? I think I'll make Gine and the rest of those women my sex slaves before re-establish the Saiyan race in their true glory! Then I'll take over the multiverse universe! Imagine an entire universe full of Newtype Saiyans under my reign. We could then start taking over timelines an our images. They all hail King Biyo!

I wouldn't dare dream of it!

Aoi begin struggling against Biyo's enhanced strength before finally releasing one of his arms. He somehow overpowered the Neo Zeong's psycho energy and formed a ki blade slicing off Biyo's other arm.

Aaagh! My arm! You'll pay maggot! Biyo stated in rage while  unaware of Aoi and Naugher's  psycho energy glowing green.

He through a quick stab with his hidden blade towards Aoi only for it to be caught less than a centimeter away from his eye before crushing it and ripping off that entire arm out of socket. He followed up by ramming his entire fist through Biyo's chest before ripping out his heart just as Naugher chopped straight through the Zeong's arms hold omg him while Vulgar broke free aswell.

Aoi, Naugher and Vulgar watched as Biyo's life left his eyes as the Zeong psycho fields dispersed while fading away.

"Be forever forgotten from this reality. You will always be a memory" Aoi finished as he watched the last of the Zeong and Biyo fade from existence.

However, due to the combined resonance of the three and the Zeong, it caused a bad bad enhanced solar storm that seem to increase the black hole 800 miles away from the planet. In a addition the reality began collapsing around planet Vegeta.

It looks like things just went from bad to worst for the Saiyans chance of survival.