chapter 18

What! You're the daughter of Vegeta and Palma?!

Goki not so loud!

Oops, sorry about that Aio.

Meanwhile with the z fighters......

Ummm guys, why does it looks like they're pointing at Vegeta?

Hmph, they better mind their business.

Piccolo stumbled abit after hearing the info. Unaware to all of them, due to Bulma receiving training from Master Roshi in the past in secret. She was able to read the body language and the mouthing of the young lady. She connected the dots quickly before staring at Vegeta.

"So that's Vegeta's daughter from the future huh? Intriguing" she thought before catching Piccolo ears twitching.

....................

So that's it? Everyone else get a peice of the action while I die from a sickness? Man this sucks. 

Well don't sweat it. With this you'll be sure to make it. Make sure you keep it put away until the time of need. It took Bulma years to finally complete the formula.

Don't worry. Thanks to you, we have a fighting chance.

Wow, it seems Bulma was right. I feel better now that I met you.

Heh, she has a back for doing that.

I can see that. Speaking of which, Bulma spoke of you Mr Aoi.

Huh?

Don't huh me. She waited years for you to come back, which you never came. Care to explain? Trunksette questioned while folding her arms.

Umm, you guys do know that Bulma is over there.

No, goki. She's talking about the Bulma from this timeline alternate future. So how is she?

The girl just rolled her eyes. What do you think? Didn't I just explain it already.

"Oops, mybad. I guess being in slumber for so many decades outside reality do have drawbacks" Aio stated while making the hybrid stare at him.

Riiiight, she also told me to bring you back with me or I can relay a message.

And that is... Don't return.

Hey Aoi, why don't you go and see what's up. I can wait abit longer. But you'd better expect to have a clear schedule because we're doing lots of training once you return.

Hehehe, sure. So when do we leave?

We? What do you mean we? Can't you use that Temporal ability of your's?

Well...it's just that it's been a while since I last seen one in person. But then again I'm in a whole other deminsion.

I'll meet you there before you know it. You can count on it.

Riiiight, hey goki? Mind if I speak to you in private about something?

Sure! Hey Aoi, no eavesdropping~

Don't mind me, I'll just sit hear and wait for trunksette when she's ready.

The two women walked a few yards away from Aoi before chatting where he can't hear them.

He got a good view of both women view from behind. He wouldn't dare deny how lucky he is to be in the presence of so many beautiful women.

As the two walked, Aoi noticed how both women had a sway in their step. Well more of goki though. And his thoughts was confirmed when she turned around gave him a wink.