But it's better if you Do

Y/n's Pov

I ended up knocking out on a couch in the common area. I sat up and stretched. It was really quiet in the morning. I glanced at my watch, 5:07 AM. It wasn't too early, and by the looks of it, the sun wasn't gonna rise for another hour or so. I went exploring the common area, and there was a kitchen area. It was a beautiful sight, yes indeed. White marble everywhere, it all blended in so perfectly. I started to open cabinets, and they were all empty? What did these foolagains eat? I suppose I can head to the store. If i can find it. I left the common area and to Midas' office. I knocked, and he wasn't there. I opened the door and the coast was clear. Why did he leave the room open? There was a folder that read "DOOMSDAY DEVICE" on it, but i didn't bother to look at it. Instead, the map of the island. There was a location that read 'Retail Row'. Looks like I'm heading there. I memorized the map and I left the room, properly closing it. As I walked out the agency, I thought it would be easier to ask a henchman to take me there. And that's what I did. I kindly asked the masked man to help me on my journey and he gladly accepted.

There we were, on our way there and I've been thinking. Whats the currency deal here? Is it regular cash money or cards or what? "Hey man, what do y'all use for moolah?"

"Excuse me?" The henchman glanced at me confused.

"You know, currency?" I cleared myself up.

"Oh! Our currency is V-bucks, it's pretty simple. We have 1 buck coins, 5 buck coins, 10 buck coins, 20, 30, 50, 100, and so on."

"Cool. Do you want anything from the store? It's on me. Anything."

"You really don't have to-"

"Anything. " I cut him off. I had to repay his kindness of taking me to Retail.

"Fine." He gave in, "a.... Uh.... Coconut bar?"

"Sounds good my man. I'll be back in less than 20. I hope i don't keep you waiting." I said as I got off the boat. We were here.

"No worries Miss (y/n). Take your time."

I nodded and headed off. Surprisingly everything was open at such an early hour. And there was quite a few people here too. A quite good enough amount to pickpocket from. I grinned to myself. Free food yo. You gotta do what you gotta do. I went from person to person taking a reasonable amount from each. I ended up with about 3,000 vbucks. Im not sure if that's enough, but I'll text my luck.

I walked into what I assumed was a grocery store and went straight towards those veggies. Then to the protien- then all of that shopping junk.

I took about 10 minutes getting all the shit I needed. I paid 530 bucks, and I didnt knoe if that was a good bargain or not. I had 12 bags on each arm, carrying them all at once. Now that's what I call a total flex. I walked back to my driver, who was still in the boat reading the newspaper.

"I hope I didn't take too long! I got a few things. And here's the thing you wanted." I handed him the coconut bar.

"It was not a long wait! And thank you! I appreciate it. Where would you like to go next?"

"Uh..." It was still prettt early, but i had to deny my temptations, " Let's just head on back to the Agency. You and I can go exploring later, how does that sound?!" This dude could show me around more.

"That would be an honor! Heading back to the Agency right away!" He sounded so happy. I think I just made his day.

****

Arriving at the white building before us, this gentleman offered to help me with the groceries. He didnt have to, but he insisted. "Thank you, hench- wait, what's your name?" I set down a few bags on the counter and faced the masked man before me.