Deal with the devil

PREVIOUSLY: MORGANA PRETENDED TO BE BUSY READING A SPELL BOOK BUT SHE WAS IN REALITY WATCHING HIM. SHE HAD TORTURED HIM ENDLESSLY AND MERCILESSLY FOR SO MANY HOURS BUT HE STILL HADN'T GIVEN HER ANSWER TO THE ONLY QUESTION SHE REALLY WANTED THE ANSWER FOR. HENRY. SURE, KNOWING ARTHUR WAS ALIVE WAS OF VITAL IMPORTANCE BUT SHE NEEDED TO KNOW THE BACKGROUND ABOUT HENRY. SHE TRIED TO RECALL THE MOST REMARKABLE FEATURE OF HENRY'S FACE - HIS DEEP BLUE EYES. MERLIN'S EYES. SIGH. THIS IS INFURIATING, MORGANA THOUGHT. THEN SHE WONDERED AT WHAT SHE HAD SAID. WORKING WITH MERLIN LIKE PARTNERS. HE WOULD BE THE BEST ALLY SHE COULD HAVE. SHE MIGHT HATE HIM BUT SHE COULDN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE WAS A GREAT SORCERER- KILLING HIM WOULD BE SUCH A WASTE. SHE NEEDED HIM ON HER SIDE. BUT HE WAS ARTHUR'S MAN. WHAT TO DO? SHE THOUGHT. SHE DIDN'T FIND ANY ANSWER AT TO IT AT THAT TIME BUT SHE WAS DETERMINED TO FIND ONE. MERLIN NEEDS TO BECOME MY MAN. BY HOOK OR BY CROOK.

MERLIN HAD FINISHED EATING AND HAD FALLEN ASLEEP.

"NOT YOUR ROOM MERLIN. GET UP! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET! MERLIN WOKE UP WITH MORGANA STANDING IN FRONT OF HIM WITH A DAGGER(STILL RED WITH MERLIN'S BLOOD) IN HAND.

ÐEAL WITH THE DEVIL:

Merlin had barely opened his eyes before he felt the pain of falling on the cold hard floor. He tried to look up but Morgana had attacked his left shoulder with her boot making it impossible for Merlin to turn. He wished that she were wearing those fragile sandals she used to wear at the palace as they would've surely hurt less or better yet broken up in this process. Merlin tried to fight her but she had paralysed him. He couldn't move no matter how hard he tried. He felt his skin tearing as the heel on her boot made it's way down his skin.

"Wingadeum Laviosa"

Merlin, still paralyzed was in the air now. Hanging. His eyes were wide staring at her. Fearing what she had planned for him now.

"It's so peaceful when you are quiet Emrys. You look good like this. Powerless. It suits you." Morgana smiled and then her face darkened and she hissed:

"You don't even deserve all the power you have! You didn't do anything in your POWER to help your kind. You pathetic, useless coward!"

With that came the first whip tearing Merlin's flesh open once again.

Morgana smirked and said," I need to hear you scream and beg for my mercy. It's music to my ears. "

"Unliopos" She whispered so he could use his voice. To scream.

Down came another whip making another line of blood and with it Merlin's scream.

"What do you really want Morgana? I told you why I disguised as Henry!"

"Oh yes you did. You lied!" And after this there was no more talk just pain filled screams of the powerless warlock.

.........................................................

Morgana had started flogging him at midday and now it was sundown. She had not once healed him though she did give him a break from the whips when she would use the hot iron bar and whenever Merlin tried to open his mouth to say something other than asking her for mercy, he would receive a slap. The same cycle had been going on until now, when Merlin finally fainted.

Morgana moved back from the hanging form. Her hands were coloured in Merlin's blood. She was so busy in trying to break him that she didn't really notice his bad shape. Now that he was no longer conscious she really did look at him. Blood. Blood everywhere. The colour of his skin was hidden beneath the red colour. He looked like he was made out of blood. The once handsome face was now cut from numerous places. The path that his tears took sliding down from his eyes was also visible. Morgana was careful for the whip not to make contact with his eyes. That was the only area that remained harmless. She needed him to be able use his sense of sight for the next torture she had planned for him.