Author's Gratitude

I know, I know you would all have expected an update. I am so so sorry. I've been really busy lately and didn't get any time for this. But hopefully, I'd be updating this...week. Maybe even tonight! (That is if I actually start writing the new chapter). The thing is, I have so many different ideas in my mind right now, I don't know which one to use. Anyway, that is my headache so you people don't need to worry; you'll have your chapter very soon. 

As you might have noticed (if you haven't, then take notes), I don't usually write chapters about myself or my problems or anything not related to my story. So you must be wondering, "what is this?". And many of you would be disappointed and angry too. I would be too. I hate it when a story writer does that. Like, why torture us?! I wouldn't have done this unless it was important and it is. 

I want to thank all of you great, awesome, and brilliant people for taking out some precious time of yours and reading this boring work of mine. (Okay, not boring but...man, I like it but maybe 'coz I am the writer?) A thank you was due after the number of reads reached 1K but I, as aforementioned, was very busy and now that I have finally got some time, I've crossed 1.5K! I am again, thankful for all your appreciation and support. 

Lastly, give me suggestions people! Wattpad was the first place I posted this fanfic, which by the way happens to be my first fanfic posted online, and hence I have a special place for it in my heart but I am sorry to say that your comments aren't really descriptive on what you want from me. I do appreciate all your Votes and  comments but I'd prefer reviews too. I am very sorry, if I have hurt anybody but hey! It's my note.

Yours,

ArshuSyed