Nezuko watched Mono kick the ball, maybe she could do the same. Sasumaru saw Nezuko in the corner of her eye. She started giggling. "How fun! More people to play with!" Mono stopped using her powers agai. Sasumaru cried out of joy and threw one of her temaris at Nezuko.

"Stop! You musn't kick it!" Tamayo cried out.

Nezuko went to kick it, but the temari cut through her leg. Sasumaru laughed at the girl laying on the dirt covered ground. Asui ran as fast as she could towards the two demons. Sasumaru had a wide grin on her face and kicked Nezuko into the side of the house.
When Sasumaru turned towards Mono, she was met with a sharp blade slicing through all six of her arms. Blood splattered on Mono, Sasumaru and the ground. Mono glared at the demon, Sasumaru moved as fast as she could to get away from the petite girl. "Tamayo-san! Go check on Nezuko-san!" She cried out. 

"Yushiro, please go help Mono-san." She said to the green haired demon. Yushiro ran out to the white haired girl to help.

Sasumaru threw her temaris towards the two. Mono flipped her sword around, and had a firm grip on the blade. The crystals on the inside of her hand layered, so the blade wouldn't cut through her skin.

She swung her blade as hard as she could, the chains rattled on impact. Nezuko came running back out and kicked a temari that was heading straight for Yushiro. The temari went back to Sasumaru.

The temari demon glared at Nezuko. Sasumaru let out an unnatrual growl and threw another temari. Nezuko kicked it back. Mono walked up to Nezuko and stood beside her. Sasumaru threw a temari at Mono. Mono used her blade like a bat and hit it to Sasumaru.

"Grr. I'm sick of this game!" She yelled out. Sasumaru kicked the temari at Nezuko, Nezuko kicked back. Sasumaru kicked the ball at Mono, she hot the ball with her sword like a bat. They repeated this game of their's.

Yushiro and Tamayo stared at the two girls, Yushiro more surprised than Tamayo. "Tamayo-sama, this is..."

"The medicine I used was only a recovery medicine specially made for demons. It doesn't have any strengthening effects to it." She explained to the male. "This is Nezuko-san's true power. Even though she hasn't eaten any flesh and blood of humans. She managed to use her own power to make herself stronger at an alarmingly fast rate." Tamayo added. Yushiro stared at Mono. 'Should her sword be broken by now?'

"What about Mono, did you give her anything?"

"Mono-san comes from the Setsuna bloodline. They are powerful people who shouldn't be messed with. When they awaken their true power, it's like they're unnatural beings." She said.

****

"How interesting! Little girls! And now it's time for me to throw the balls with all my power!"

Tamayo stood up and walked over to the two girls. "Twelve Demon Moon-san, are you aware of Kibutsuji's true identity?" She asked. Sasumaru paused, staring at Tamayo shocked.

"How dare you say that! You're just an escapee!" Sasumaru yelled.

"That man is nothing but a coward. He's slways afraid." Tamayo said. Sasumaru glared at Tamayo, screaming, yelling about how wrong she was.

"Do you know why demons can't live together? And why demons kill each other?" She asked the girl. "He only gathered the demons together to prevent himself from being attacked. You are only being manipulated."

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!! Master in not some minor villain like that!"

"You are aware that you just going to be killed off after he becomes the most powerful being, right? All you're is just some stepping stone to his success." Mono said.

"Your wrong! Kibutsuji-sama would-" Sasumaru covered her mouth. "No, wait! Please! I'm so sorry!" The demon cried. Sasumaru started groaning in pain. Mono quickly used her sword and sliced Sasumaru's head off.

Yushiro, Tamayo, Tanjiro, and nezuko stared at Mono. Mono turned towards the group. "I didn't want to see her suffer like that." She said, "She wasn't a part of the Twelve Kizuki, either. There's no number engraved on her eyes." Mono added.

Tamayo had a gentle smile on her face as she stared at Mono. 'You really are like her.'

********************** Taisho Secret ***************************

Yushiro: "I don't like it."

Mono: "Like what?"

Yushiro: "I don't like you."

Mono: "Why?"

Yushiro: "Because."

Mono: "That's not a good reason. Is it because I got more attention from Tamayo-san than you?"

Yushiro: *Yushiro blushes* "No! I-I just don't trust you."

Mono: "Kay."

Mono: "Time for a Taisho secret. I come from the Setsuna bloodline.  People assume that the Setsuna clan are more god-like beings. Don't worry it's not true. We're just really strong."

Yushiro: "Demon."

Mono: "No."

Yushiro: "She's a demon and won't admit it. No human is that strong."

Mono: "Shouldn't you be practicing your confession to Tamayo-san?"

Yushiro: *Blushes* ". . ." *Yushiro leaves the room*

Mono: "See you in the next chapter."