"Inside his room. Uh... help him change and—

"You don't need to ask me to do that, I know what should I do, I'm doing it for years already," she said and walked past by me and went upstairs. I sighed.

"Haruto! Stop being stubborn now!" I heard Zia shouting. I sighed again knowing that they are probably cuddling or what, I should not care.

I don't know how I was able to sleep that night. I woke up and prepare for my class even though I am blank and feeling empty. I took a quick shower and ironed my white polo. My eyes is swollen but thankfully the foundation helped a bit to cover it up.

I can't even smile at myself in the mirror, after hearing that he disgusts me... it is haunting me.

I sighed and picked my sling bag, folded my coat and hang it on my arm.

Zia and Haruto are having their coffee at the mini table near the dining table where the soup I cooked was there, unmoved and cold.

Zia raised her brow at me, it seems like she's judging my soul with the way she stares at me. I avoided her gaze and went towards the sink and made myself a half hot coffee.

"Your eyes is swollen," Zia noticed. I saw Haruto quickly glanced at me. I think he's fine now.

"U-uh, it's because I was not getting enough sleep," I reasoned out. She rolled her eyes.

"That's a common excuse, the truth is... you cried because of Haruto."

"It's impossible for Jeongwoo to cry because of me. Right?" he smirked. For awhile I feel like I'm slowly melting, good thing someone called, it's unregistered but I still answered it.

"Jeongwoo!" a familiar high pitched voice shouted on the other line that I need to take my phone away from my ear which made Haruto and Zia looked at me again.

"Yuki?" I asked in disbelief and excitement.

"Yah! I'm back!" Yuki is a lawyer now, we parted ways when she needed to take the examination here in Korea when I was in America. Yuki and I became classmates in college in a well known university in U.S.A

"Really?" I can't hide my excitement that I really sounded like an excited kid for his lollipop. I've learned so much from Yuki... and I treasure her with all my heart.

"Yes! I missed you, Woo! Oh my God! I heard Haruto is back at Korea, did you meet him?" she asked. I avoided Haruto's gaze, he's staring too much.

"Uh, no. By the way, I missed you too, let's hang out later after my class?" I asked her to change the topic but I actually really wanted to see her.

"Bring me to your place! I want to eat your food, I missed it so bad!" she giggled.

"U-uh, we can eat in a restaurant, Ki. My place is a bit messy," I excused.

"You? Messy? Stop clowning me, you've never been a mess aside from a mess for Haruto, that's actually a different thing," she started teasing me.

"Okay, I'll hang up now. I'll call you later after my class,"

"Yah, Haruto will really make you shut up your mouth, huh, until now," I hang up before hearing more of it.

"Is it your girlfriend?" Zia asked.

"Uh... no." I responded.

"Hitting two birds with one stone, huh," Haruto said. He clasped his hands and stared at me. He probably didn't recognize it's Yuki, we're never been close since then though. I felt insulted but I tried not to talk back.