46

"You are staying with him? Are you sure?" Junkyu with his flasterred face, he even spilled some of the coffee he was drinking.

I sighed. I don't know but I feel like I just really wanted to stay with him even only for awhile.

"It's a favor and the least thing I can do for him," I said biting my lips. After that night he just went upstairs and sleep. I woke up early to get my stuffs at home.

"Think carefully, Jeongwoo. You might end up hurting yourself or he might end up hurting you, we don't know," the though of him hurting me doesn't really bother me at all.

I packed few clothes for work because I still have some at the old house, I don't really need to pack much.

It's Sunday, usually it's my free and vacant time to catch up with myself and relax but today I need to clean the house and my room...

Haruto was already gone when I arrived, it's good too since I don't know how should I communicate with him. His eyes is intimidating... it changed.

I started cleaning and did the laundry, I also washed the dishes Haruto left, it looks like he didn't even finish the coffee he was drinking. I pouted, is he only drinking coffee and not eating a proper breakfast?

I was not supposed to enter his room but I just wanted to check if I need to clean it. I saw his luggage and an empty closet, he wasn't able to arrange his clothes yet so I thought it's no big deal to do it myself.

He brought a lot of clothes, maybe because he's a model and gets too picky. I smiled, base on his sense of fashion, he really changed a lot, he is really now the well known handsome model Watanabe Haruto, not the simple young giggly kid I knew. It's such a bittersweet thought.

I saw a picture of him and Zia kept in his tiny pocket. He was on his uniform and Zia was wearing a white dress, Haruto wasn't smiling but Zia's smile is wide and pretty, the way she clinged on Haruto's arms... they are really close. They knew each other before he became famous... I don't know why it's breaking my heart.

I put it back and tried to bury the image of them away.

I decided to cook Haruto a dinner. I think he's not really eating well, he is realy skinny...

I cooked a meat soup I learned from youtube.

It's exactly 8:00 in the evening when I finished cooking, I waited at the sofa and watched some netflix. I checked some emails and messages but Haruto is not yet home. It's already 12:00 AM...

I can't stop staring at the door when finally Haruto entered, he is drunk...

I run to him to catch him from falling off the floor when I felt him pushing me.

"Get off me, you disgust me." he said slapping my hand. I felt tears forming but I tried not to cry and let him see.

"Haruto... you're drunk," I said with my cracked voice. He laughed a little when he stared at me and slightly looked at the table.

I tried to help him stand but he pushed me again.

"I can handle myself, I asked you to stay but it doesn't mean a good thing. I'll just let you watch how I live my life now," his eyes is too sharp it is actually stabbing my heart. I was left there, watching him walking upstairs unstable of his steps.

I cried in silence and cleaned the table... I didn't know I am actually crying so hard that he might heard it from the upstairs.

I calmed myself and drank a glass of water when I heard the doorbell.

I was surprised to see Zia but relieved that there will be someone who'll look onto Haruto even though I am dying to do it myself.

"Where is he?" I can see a worried face, she's a bit frank and straightforward but I can see that their relationship is something I can't criticize.