38

"Everything is settled, Jeongwoo. The program will go smoothly as planned, no need to worry." William said with a smile, sipping his milktea. I nodded my head, continued roaming my eyes around the university. It looks so perfect. The yellow theme was evident.

I tapped William's back as I excused myself out of the office. Today is intramurals day.

We are accepting outsiders and it's actually surprising that there's a lot of visitors from different universities despite the amount they need to pay to enter. I think it's because of Yohan's influence, he is well-known to be a heartthrob, he has a lot of fans so I think I shouldn't really underestimate him.

"Hey, woo. Why are you alone huh? Where's your lover?" Jihoon jumped at me from the back, he is wearing his jersey, he is part of the varsity team and will have a battle with the other senior's varsity team from the College of Law, he is in College of Engineering together with Hyunsuk.

"He is preparing for the game too. I need to check on the situation." I said. He nodded his head.

"Wow, a lot of people are coming. That's.... a bit surprising," Jihoon also noticed. "By the way, I'll go ahead, Woo. Cheer for me later, okay?" he said and waved his hand at me and ran already.

I scratched my head, when did I become part of the cheering committee? I just shooked the thought and proceeded to the hall.

"Woo, you're here!" Nick said clueless. I frowned.

"Why? Am I supposed to be not here?" I asked, taking a seat preparing for the quiz bee to start.

"I just didn't know you are participating... I thought you will be one of the basketball players since your boyfriend is there," he said scratching his head, he is even playing with his fingers. Some of our schoolmates are now looking since he said that out loud.

I avoided his gaze. He is innocent when he said that, and I think he has no intentions to humiliate me.

"Oh, Jeongwoo got a boyfriend?" Yohan from the door asked with that usual smile in his face. He is wearing a white long sleeves polo and a black slacks.

"Yohan, you are playing later, right?" Soo asked.

"I can handle." He said lightly. He took the seat beside me. I just smiled at him.

"So is it Watanabe?" he asked. Everyone is anticipating for my answer.

"We're here for the competition, good luck everyone, let's enjoy this round." I just said and started scanning my notes.

"No need to answer that, though. I knew it's him." Yohan whispered. I gave him a small smile.

"But why are you hesitating to be proud of Haruto? Are you not that assured?" he continued whispering. I was taken aback, I am not denying Haruto though... Or am I?

"So everyone is here, I assume?" A lady in his early thirtees I think showed up. She looks strict and sophisticated. She's beautiful, has a fair skin and red lips.

The first round wasn't that hard and we finished it faster than I expected. I and Yohan will proceed to the final round, the other remaining contestants will be having the second round tomorrow.

"Hey, Jeongwoo." Yohan called, I smiled and held my books tightly. "You did great! I can't believe you got all questions right," he complimented me. I gave him my bottled water since he is catching for his breathe.

"Thanks. You'll watch the game later?" he said, still following me. I'm on my way to the office to change clothes.

"Uh, yes." I answered shortly. My phone rang and Haruto's name showed up in the screen. Is he done practicing?