"I honestly have no clue," he chuckles softly. Neither one of us move, we just continue to stare at each other. His eyes are unreadable as he stares at me and I find myself wanting to know what was going on inside of that beautiful head of his.

"Should we get up?" I ask.

Harry sighs, moving his arms further up my back, "Probably. I don't want to."

"Me neither," I smile, glad to know that he felt the same way I did.

"Then let's stay here," he says.

"Okay."

●●●●●

We eventually got up when we heard Liam and Louis moving around downstairs. We walk downstairs together to see that they had started fixing breakfast, both of them shirtless as they stood side by side.

"Hey, guys," I smile at them, sitting down at the kitchen island. They turn their heads to look at us, Harry sitting down beside me, still without a shirt.

"About time you two got up," Liam says, raising his eyebrow at me. I don't say anything, knowing he probably knew that Harry and I slept in the same bed last night, "We're fixing omelets and bacon. Do either of you want one?"

Harry and I both nod our heads, watching them as they cook together, "So, what are we doing today?" I ask, resting my chin in the palm of my hand.

"I was thinking we could just walk around, visiting whatever looks interesting," Louis shrugs his shoulders. Liam nods his head in agreement, handing me a plate along with a cup of orange juice.

"Sounds like fun," I hum, taking a bite of bacon. A few minutes later we're all sitting at the island, eating our omelets, and talking about what all we want to do the week that were are here. Harry sits there quietly, nodding his head to whatever is said. I brush my knee against his, glancing at him from the corner of my eye. Without looking at me, he smiles softly, resting his knee against mine.

I catch Liam glancing at the two of us, narrowing my eyes at him, warning him not to say anything. As Harry and Louis start to engage in a conversation, I motion for Liam to get up with me. We stand at the sink, our backs facing Louis and Harry, "It's not what you think it is," I whisper to him.

"Really? Cause it looks to me like you two slept in the same bed last night," he whispers back, raising his eyebrows at me.

"I couldn't sleep so I went into his room and we talked for a bit. We both fell asleep and nothing else happened. That's it," I explain, glancing over my shoulder to make sure they were still talking.

"Aurora, just tell him how you feel. By the looks of it, he feels the same way," he says, sounding exasperated. He's told me the same thing too many times and I still haven't told Harry how I feel. God this was all so complicated.

"What are you two whispering about?" Louis says and we turn around to see them staring at us.

Liam and I glance at each other, his arm nudging me, telling me to say something, "None of your business," I smile at him, causing him to roll his eyes.

After a few more minutes of talking, we head upstairs, disappearing into our rooms to get ready for the long day ahead of us. Thirty minutes pass by as I get ready and I spend ten minutes of it daydreaming about this morning, my cheeks heating up as I try to recollect every single second I could, wanting to store it away in a box in my memory for me to open any time I wanted to.