A story of an idiot mage~

Hey lovelies ~
I needed a little help with the characters so thanks
@Goddex .
hope you enjoy!
Update: so there was originally gonna be Kagehina but lately I've been obsessed with Tsukkihina..I'm sorry.
~~~

Hi!! I'm Hinata shōyō, and I'm a mage. You might be thinking "¿¿dude magic doesn't exist??" Well " DuDe". It does.

In the magical planet magicella. My home planet! Where all the amazing mages lived. Every one was happy. We had ceremonies for every mage.

But then the octopuses attacked. It went bawl and claw. My parents could see the future with there spells. (For they were the most powerful mages. Yes it's true! I am the 3rd most powerful mage out there.) And my parents saw the war one year before it happened so my parents and I left to earth wayy before the war.

But as you guess I had to adapt to the earth. Which means "no magic".
~

" Shōyō time to wake up! It's your first day!! " Hinata's mother yells from the kitchen

Ah.. Time to make friends!

~
"Class today we have a new student!!"

" Hi I'm Hinata Shōyō!! Please take care of me! " Hinata says bowing

"What's wrong with his hair?"

" Ugh a new student.. "

"Id never be his friend"

Ah.... Like I said I'm powerful... I can read minds easily... It isn't all fun and games being a mage...
~
I've been at my new school for about 1 year so it's not that new anymore.. I still haven't made any friends. They were either too shy and avoided me or didn't want to be the new kids friend. That's okay though!

i'm too busy for friends! Because I decided to protect the earth! After reading some superhero comics I decided to be a hero!

Yeah ha ha who needs friends anyway! I know I dont..
~
"GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!!"

"P-PLEASE D-DONT HURT ME SIR!"

" WHO YOU CALLING "SIR?!"

Huh! I hear screaming!!! THE HERO HINATA TO THE THE RESCUE!

I get to the place with the screaming to see a guy with a terrible mask(for a second I forgot how to spell mask and kept spelling "max") Like seriously this guy a noob. Anyway! There's also a girl- a high school girl - A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL THAT GOES TO MY SCHOOL!

I quickly run in front of the guy.

" hey leave her alone!! "

"What are you gonna do about it midget?"

" THIS! "

I quickly kick him in the Down area, grab the girls hand and run.

We dont stop till were at the front gate at school.

"Th-thank you f-for saving me!"

" it's no problem! all in a hero's work! "