Just a normal day - or is it?

"What'd ya say ice princess!?" The fire mage screamed from one side of the guild.

"You heard, flame brain!" The so called ice princess shouted in reply and as usual the day had started off with a fight between the two mages, soon spreading throughout the guild till nearly every male wizard was throwing kicks and punches at everyone and everything they saw.

"Typical for Natsu to start the fight." The celestial wizard commented on the oh to familiar outburst in Fairy Tail.

"Well you know Natsu, he's always up for a good fight or two." Mirajane giggled from the other side of the bar, one of the guild's takeover mages who was famous for her beauty and strength.

"Yeah," Lucy chuckled, "Mira, have you seen Levy today yet? I finally finished my book and I promised she could be the first to read it!" Her eyes sparkled with excited as she said this and Mira smiled at her sweatly.

"Sorry Lucy, I don't think she is coming in today either. She has been ill for a while now though, so she might come in." Mira offered reassuringly.

"Oh okay, thanks Mira." Lucy said a little disappointed that Levy was still ill.
Just then the guilds giant doors were swung open with so much force that one came off its hinges. This stopped the guilds brawl as the attention was brought to whatever or whoever had broken the door. Slow but loud footsteps were heard as a short figure walked into the guild. Her blue hair was more vibrant than ever and her hazel eyes seemed as though they could pierce right into your soul. A rugged jet black headband was thread through her hair and a small smirk played across devil red lips. She wore a dirty white jacket that hugged her chest and exposed the black material just about covering her petit breasts. The sleaves were long and flared out at the bottom with eccentric fire patterns climbing up to her elbows. She had very dark gray, almost black, jeans on that hugged just below her waist tightly and tall black boots on that reached slightly below her knees. Dark brown fingerless gloves covered her hands as she held a light brown leather book in her left hand and in her right, a long light shone out of her index and middle finger- curving into a serpents head at the end with sharpe, bight red eyes.

Everyone was confused at the sight of the girl that looked so familiar yet different to her usual self. She eyed everyone suspiciously and growled.

"What y'all starin' at?!" She snapped at them. Murmers where heard throughout the guild as Lucy started to walk towards her.

"Levy? What are you doing?" Lucy asked worriedly.

"What's it to you?" Levy said coldly and brushed past her.

"Levy?" Lucy stared at her in shock. What had brought this sudden change in Levy?

One week before. Levy's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling queasy and felt like I wanted to throw up. Man I hate Mondays, but I have to go to the guild. I promised Lu-chan I'd help her with the last chapter of her book, I can't wait to read it! I feel so ill though, maybe I should take a day of and appoligise to Lucy tomorrow. No, I'll go in. Its only a cold anyway.
I got dressed into something a little more warmer than usual and headed down to the guild.

"Lu-chan! I'm here!" I tried to shout across to her but it came out all soft and squeaky.

"Levy-chan! Oh my, what happened?" She asked worry laced in her voice as she reached me.

"I've got a little bit of a cold its nothing really." I whispered as my voice started to hurt, and coughed horribly.

"Oh Levy, you can't be here! You have to go home and rest!"