Chapter Six

Confessions

Icylinn POV

So much was running threw my mind right now and everything happened in ONE day. My mother and father hate me. My brother is in the hospital because of me.

I was currently just laying in bed looking at the wall , thinking of what I did. My life has been so mixed up. We all have this happy family look but it's far from that.

Really it's my dad side of the family. We keep a lot of secrets and I'm so hurt cause I never got the help I needed. My dad's brother, Bruno.

I have been raped since 6 to my current age now. I tried telling my mother and father but nobody believed me. I was tired of it . All the hurt and misery I was getting put threw by that man.

12 years of my life wasted . I can't even let a man touch me. It's my fault I let him touch me. It's been in my head for the longest. I don't even cry no more.

I put on this happy life around everyone, my parents , friends and even my sibling.

I can't go to the police , I have no evidence of it . So the only thing I can do is take matters into my owns hands.

"Ember" I yelled , I sat up in bed and waited.

Ember walked in and smiled and came and sat in front of me .

"Is everything okay, you look like you been crying"

" i have something I wanna get off my chest , my whole life has been a lie and I can't hold it in no more" my voice cracked.

" what are you talking about icy , what's been a lie" she questioned me

"My uncle Bruno , has been raping and touching me since I was 6 years old and he still is" I cried out

" I just can't take it no more , I have been hurting and burying It down since forever. Nobody believes me. I can't get help there is no evidence. He is going to kill me ember " I broke down , she came over and hold me as I cried.

"It's okay he won't get you nomore"

.........

Ember POV

After hearing what icylinn went threw I decided to go to her house . She cried her self to sleep . Cause why has nothing been done about that . That's just plain wrong , something shouldve been done.

After parking in their drive way , I hurried and out of my car and stormed to the door . I knocked on the door and waited. Mrs.Benson answered

" oh hey Ember , how are you" she smiled opening the door wider .

" you are fucking sick , a sick ass bitch you and you're husband. Icylinn has been telling y'all since day one her uncle Bruno was touching and raping her. AND YALL DO NOTHING about it? " I yelled , by this time Mr.Benson showed up.

"Em - "

" don't talk cause I'm not done . Yo daughter needed comfort and y'all didn't believe her . And y'all continued to let this man keep coming around. Well imma tell y'all this, I don't care what y'all do cause from now on she is in my care . And I'm going to the police " I walked off to my car mad ash.

I hopped in my car and and drove off to Princeton house. I needed to get Icylinn help and ms.sheila was a therapist.

As I pulled up to Princeton house , I got out and locked my car and knocked on the door.

After waiting Mrs.Sheila answered , looking beautiful as ever.

" hey ember, what brings you by so late, Princeton is in his room , I can go get him" she said letting me in.

"It's not me , Icylinn needs help " I sat down on the couch as she followed and sat across from me.

"What do you mean she needs help"

" she told me she has been raped and touched by her uncle Bruno since she was 6 . Her own parents didn't believe her" she gasped and covered her mouth .

" that poor girl , oh wow , take Princeton with you , bring her over here" she said

" okay I will " I got up and headed to Princeton room and knocked on the door and opened his door

I looked and seen him with trinity . He was just talking about him liking me and stuff but he's hanging out with another girl.

" oh I'm sorry , I'll just go " I said as I quickly closed the door , I went downstairs and went to the front door

I was finna walk out but somebody stopped me. I looked back and seen Princeton .

" wait ember "

"Princeton I got to go " I said snatching my hand back

I opened the front door and walked out to my car . After getting in , I called Icylinn but it went to voicemail.

I signed and started my car up and began to drive to my house . I stopped at a red light and called Icylinn again but she didn't answer and I was starting to get worried .

I hurried and got back to the condo and got out quickly. The words from her came back to me

"I can't take it more ember"

I got bad thoughts and and hurried and unlocked the door and and seen that the fridge was left open and forks and knives was all over the floor.

I went up stairs and seen blood on the carpet , I opened the room door and my heart dropped.

My bestfriend was laying unconscious on the floor . I rushed and called 911. I kneed down to her and felt she still had a pulse.

" please don't leave me right now Icylinn " I cried out trying to keep her wake.

I heard sirens , I looked around and seen a pill bottle and knife on the floor . I quickly said a prayer .

The paramedics came and got her on a stretcher and took her into the bus.  I got in the back with her after locking the house up.

Lord please don't let her leave right now

———————————-
voteeeeeeeeeeee