Chapter Four

Family Issues

Princeton POV

We were sitting in the waiting room at the hospital waiting for news about Icylinn little brother , Xavier . It was sad , he's only 14.

" their taking forever " Mr.Benson said walking back and forth . He hasn't stop talking and walking since we got here.

"Honey calm down please " Mrs.Benson said walking up to him and hugging him.

After 5 more minutes the doctor came to us. All of us rushed up to him waiting for news.

" well I have good news and bad news . Good news is We we're able to succeed with the surgery. Bad news is He is in a coma , now we don't  know how long he will be in a coma but we hope for the best that he pulls through. But in the meantime you guys can go see him . He's in room 317" he said smiling walking away.

" oh thank god " Mrs.Benson said crying

We all headed up to the room , we walked inside and seen that he was hooked up to machines and had half of his body in a cast.

" omg this my fault, this is my fault. I can't take this" Icylinn said hyperventilating, she walked out and ember and I followed her.

"Ceyraa what do you mean it's your fault " ember said hugging her . Icylinn calmed down and sat against the wall and looked down

" well ,we were arguing about something very stupid and things got outta hand. I went outside to leave and he followed me outside. I got in the car and everything it was so dark I couldn't see and I lost control. I hit him , I didn't mean to . I panicked and called 911 and made it seem like he got hit by another car" she said with tears streaming down her face.

"You did what ?" Mrs.Benson said stepping out the room .

Icylinn stood up fast and started to cry and reach for her but Mrs.Benson slapped her.

" you bitch , you lied to us , I want you out of my house . NOW" she shouted as she walked away back into the room

"Icyy you can come stay with me " ember said as she hugged her as she cried.

...............................
Ember POV

After dropping Princeton home , it was just me and Icylinn and she hadn't said a word since the hospital. I felt so bad for her , her mother put her out and she had in her head that she killed her brother .

I was gone give her a few days to be to her self. Since she was gone be staying with me . I had to make her feel at home. I really wish the best for her.

I pulled up into my driveway and cut the car out and grabbed me and her stuff . We ended up stopping to get her stuff from the house . We got out the car and I head to the door and unlocked it.

We walked in and she walked upstairs into the heat room and closed the door. I signed and put her stuff on the couch and went back and locked the door .

I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of smart water and headed to my room.

As I sat my phone and water down , I took the sheets off my bed . And put them in the hamper in the bathroom and went and grabbed new ones.

After making the bed up , I got out my night clothes and heading into the bathroom. I stripped from my clothes and got into the shower and started to clean my self.

After doing my hygiene, I began to scrub myself with my sugar scrub. After finishing I got out and dried myself off . I put on my bonnet and wrapped the towel around me . I straighten up and turned the light off and walked out .

I put on my clothes and slipped on my slippers and headed downstairs. I looked at the clock it was only 11:25 , and i was hungry ash . I sat on the couch and and open up dominos app.

After ordering, I began to set my appointment for my Hair Nails & my wax . I just feel like as a girl you should always keep yourself up. I layed my phone down and turned on the tv.

I began to think about what happened between me and Princeton earlier. If we weren't interrupted things would've went south , but in the right way.

Interrupting my thoughts the doorbell rung . I got up and went to the door and opened it and saw the pizza delivery man. After smiling, I took the food out his hand.

" thank you" I said after closing the door and locking it . I heading into the dinning room and say everything down.

I got my juice and a box of pizza with my wings and began to eat. My phone started to ring , I grabbed and seen Princeton was FaceTiming me . I sat the phone up and and continued eating.

"Hey ma " he said smiling in the camera. I admired him . He was so cute to me with his little nose ring.

"Hey p wyd" I asked as I wiped my hands off and drunk my drank.

"Nothing bored as ever , I should spend the night tomorrow " he said looking round his room.

" you should I be bored" I stood up and dusted my self off and boxed the pizza back up.

"Damnn " he said I laughed as I put the food up and went back and grabbed the phone and turned the lights off. I headed upstairs and checked on Icylinn.
She was curled up in the bed .

I walked in and and sat my phone down on the dresser and sat on the bed in front of her. I rubbed her back.

" I love you , get some rest okay , don't stress about it" I said as I kissed her forehead , I turned the lights off and grabbed my phone and went to my room.

I got in the bed and turned on my lamp to a low setting. I looked at the phone and seen Princeton was sleep in the camera.

I smiled and plugged my phone up and got comfortable and looked at the phone.

" I love you " I said closing my eyes

"I love you to ma"

——————————————-
voteeeeeee