08| Hello Kitty, Bye Spider

⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

08|Hello Kitty, Adiós Araña⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Peter and Luciana jumped off the tall building, Luciana's black wings unfolded and she flew towards the ferry as Peter used his glider wings. Luciana quickly dove out of the way as Peter glided into the hull of the ship, and somehow managed to stick to the side. "Nice," Peter grunted.

"You stuck the landing there," Luciana commented with a grin and Peter shook his head ar her.

The two teens peeked through the window above them, to see all the passengers on board. "Okay, Karen, activate Enhanced Reconnaissance Mode," Peter whispered, and while Luciana couldn't see whatever the A.I. Karen was showing Peter, she could hear Karen through an earpiece that she and Peter had connected to the boy's suit.

"Sure thing."

"He's up front. Main deck," The familiar voice from the bridge spoke and Luciana turned to look at Peter for confirmation.

Peter crept closer to Luciana's hovering form. "It's the guy from the bridge, right?" Luciana nodded. "Who's that other guy?" Peter whispered as the men continued to talk.

"There's no record of him in my criminal database. Incoming call from May, Peter. Should I reroute to your heads-up display?" Karen asked softly as Luciana frowned, why didn't that man have any records on Karen's criminal database. Surly he was a somewhat known criminal. Arms dealers like him must have done other stuff in the past.

"I can't talk right now. I'll call her back," Peter replied as he again peeked over the railing while his small spider drone, which Luciana was still fangirling over, climbed onto Peter's head. "Hey, Dronie, keep an eye on that guy. We can't let anybody get away this time," Peter murmured before the drone flew up onto the roof.

Luciana watched the drone whizz away with large twinkling eyes. "Have I mentioned how much I love that little guy?" Luciana asked as she and Peter flew and climbed onto the roof of the ferry.

"Why don't you ask Mr Stark to make you one?" Peter asked as he rushed to crouch behind a car.

Luciana's eyes widened to the size of golf balls. "You think he'd do that?!?" Peter merely nodded in response and Luciana felt like fainting. If Tony Stark made her a drone she'd probably have a heart attack. Scratch that, she would have a heart attack and die, but that was okay, there were worse ways to go.

The two teens peered towards the front deck where they saw the men talking to each other. "Who's the guy on the left?"

There was a beat of silence before Karen answered. "Mac Gargan. Extensive criminal record, including homicide. Would you like me to activate Instant Kill?"

Peter sighed whilst Luciana bit her lip to keep herself from laughing at the idea of Peter hurting anyone. "No, Karen, stop it with the Instant Kill already," The boy groaned as Luciana shook his shoulder to return his attention to the criminals beneath them.