05|The Web Team

⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

05|El Equipo Web͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

05|El Equipo Web
͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Monday arrived far too quickly and Luciana strolled into school still half asleep. Her hair was pinned up in the regular double buns at the back of her head. As Luciana arrived at her locker, she was greeted by Rory who was chewing another piece of gum while scrolling through her phone. "Hey." Luciana smiled at her friend before she took out her biology binder and put it in her locker.

"Can't believe that Parker is you know who," Rory muttered. Saturday at the end of patrol, Luciana and Peter had spoken things over and decided that the people who knew one of their identities were allowed to know the other's. And so Ned was informed of Luciana, and Daniela and Rory told of Peter.

"Yeah," Luciana droned as she shoved a notebook into her bag. Her pandora bracelet jingled and she glanced at it. She sighed and prepared herself for the inevitable tantrum Flash would throw at Luciana having bailed. "Was he very mad?" Luciana asked as she closed the blue locker.

Oblivious as ever, Rory quirked a brow. "Who?"

"Flash."

Rory made an 'ahhh' sound before answering. "Yeah, he said he was going to murder you," She shrugged. "So I'd say he's pretty mad." Luciana groaned and bumped her head against her locker. Rory frowned and tugged her best friend away from the locker. "Nuhuh, none of that. You need your brain, you're going to Washington tomorrow." Rory flicked Luciana's forehead and the pale girl swatted Rory's hands away.

"Washington's tomorrow already?" Luciana pouted and leaned forward to rest her forehead against Rory's shoulder.

"Stop being a mess, you've been looking forward to Washington since forever. You've talked so much about it, I was about to institute a fine for any words related to Decathlon or Washington," The pink-haired teen smiled until Luciana mirrored the motion begrudgingly. "There she is," Rory poked Luciana's cheek. "I'm sure the insect can protect Queens for two days." The two started to walk towards class and Rory threw her arm around Luciana's shoulders.

Luciana grinned into the half hug. "Technically spiders aren't insect Rors, they're arachnids."

"They are scary and ugly, that's what they are," Rory declared as the duo strode into the classroom.

◎ ◉ ◎

The day flew past and before long, Luciana was seated in her last class of the day. MJ was seated in front of Luciana, engrossed in a book as usual. Luciana took out her materials and laid them out in front of her carefully. Just as the girl had grabbed her calculator, Flash burst into the room with a boost of energy. The boy strutted towards the back of the class with an arrogant look on his face, he flicked his glossy hair back as he neared Luciana.