11|Aftermath

⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺

10|Las Secuelas⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺

10|Las Secuelas
⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺

After the fight, a battered Luciana and Peter had stumbled to Flash's car and driven to an alleyway a few blocks away from the Rivera and Parker residences. Luciana had taken the car keys and taken them with her so she could subtly retrun them to Flash the next day.

In the Rivera apartment, Daniela had been quite surprised when Luciana returned bloodied in her Hummingbird get up instead of her blue dress. Then began the long and painful process of cleaning all of Luciana's wounds. After being doused in alcohol and dressed in clean pijamas, Luciana crawled into her bed and despite her heavy eyes she couldn't fall asleep.

Tears brimmed Luciana's eyes and they started to fall before she could stop them, shakiily the girl pressed a hand to her lips to muffle her cries. After Luciana was dry heaving and there were no tears left inside her, she drifted off to a deep sleep.

The next morning Luciana texted apologies to MJ and Flash who did not understand why Luciana suddenly ditched. She claimed that it was a small family emergency that had been resolved already. To Flash Luciana texted a seemingly surprised text that she found his car with the keys inside.

And so the weekend flew past and Monday arrived with the school bell. Luciana had tugged on a jean skirt with buttons on the front and a yellow turtlenekc that she largley hit underneath a multicoloured striped sweater. The sweater hid the bruises and cuts that littered Luciana's upper body and her tights with knee high black socks concealed her legs enough so most injuries were out of sight or not as noticable. Instead of pinning her hair up, Luciana allowed her dark hair to hang around her face so she could draw the least amount of attention to the large cut on her forhead and the gashes on her jaw. Daniela had outdone herself with foundation and concealer, but the texture was still off, not to mention that the butterfly stitches were white.

"I'm so sorry," Luciana whispered into her hug with Liz.

Liz harshly wiped away some tears and tried to smile down at Luciana as they pulled apart. "It's not your fault." The older girl frowned, trying desperatly to stop any more tears from running down her face.

"Still," Luciana squeezed Liz's shoulder. "So where are you going?" Luciana looked at the box that Liz's mom was holding with Liz's belongings.

"Oregon, my dad doesn't want us to be here during the trial." Liz shrugged and Betty approached them.

Quickly Luciana pulled Liz in for a last hug and said her last goodbye before she walked away to allow the others to talk to Liz. Luciana walked to her locker and shook her head. A light grunt came from Luciana as she set down her backpack, muscles screaming at her.

"You saved me. It was awesome," Peter mused to Ned, assuring his best friend that Ned had been amazing.

The duo approached Luciana, and withot warning, Ned rushed forward and clasped Luciana's shoulders. "You were so badass! Just going pew pew pew," He laughed.