𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Cora

It's been a week since my date with Jaden, and we've been hanging out nonstop. The problem is, I have no clue where I stand with him right now. We've gone on three dates, kissed multiple times, and act like a couple...

so why exactly aren't we a couple?

oh right. im an insecure bitch who is scared to bring our relationship status up.

"what's on your mind?" I glance up to see Jaden looking at me, eyebrows raised. I'm currently sprawled across his bed, my head resting on his stomach, as I stare at the lyrics in front of me.

"just thinking about lyrics for my new song." It's not a complete lie, considering the fact that I've been racking my brain for the past three days over it.

"wanna show me what you have-" he's cut off by a loud ping from his phone.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Lights Out Losers + Trent

Trent:
get your asses down here, I have a lil surprise for you all

ipeeoffbalconies:
God save us all

rEnEgAdE:
im scared

•~•~•~•~•

Jaden and I make our way down to the lobby where everyone is already waiting. Trent is standing in front of everyone with the biggest smile on his face.

"Alright now that everyone is here, it's time to break the news! I'm sure you noticed that Mads Lewis isn't with us despite being in the group chat. She had some modeling gig in another state or something-"

"IS SHE HERE?" Avani squealed. Trent just grins at her, causing all the girls to start screaming and looking around for Mads. He points behind all of us and we turn to see a stunning blonde advancing towards us.

Instantly, all the girls are on top of her. The Hype House boys smile and wave at her. The Sway toddlers just nod at her and turn back around.

Except Jaden.

Jaden's looks like he's seen a ghost. He casts worried glances towards his roommates, who step forward to shield him.

maybe they have some history?

I walk towards Mads to introduce myself, but she cuts me off before I even start, "OH MY GOD YOU'RE CORA QUINN! I didn't think it was possible, but you're even more gorgeous in person!"

"excuse me, have you seen yourself? You're a fucking goddess!" I reply with the same energy.

"I can already tell you two are gonna be great friends," Nessa beams. Jaden groans from behind us, confusing me even more.

Mads catches sight of Jaden despite the impressive efforts to shield him and immediately sprints towards him. "JADENNN!!" she envelopes him in a hug. He winces slightly and awkwardly pats her back. The girls are giggling behind me.

"Mads is Jaden's ex girlfriend," Cynthia whispers to me. I'm suddenly hit with a flashback from a few days ago when Jaden and I were watching the sunset together. My eyes widen as I finally put two and two together.