Kaalvakra's Death

Start from the beginning

"You aren't my opponent.
You're my ultimate goal. Taking you away as mine or killing you here are the only two options left." He grinned, twisting her wrist as Dhriti as she tried to break loose.

"Kaalvakra, you are inviting your death!" Dhriti's divine voice echoed.

"My death? How?
You don't have access to any weapon. Your brothers are not around to come and free you and your husband, he's in Dwarka, nearly unknown to all this." He smirked, looking at his sharp, powerful sword and her painful cries.

"You can't even walk without stumbling with your heavy belly.
One! Just one wrong step, and you and your life would be shattered.
Call whoever you want to.
You can't change the fate. You can't save and defend yourself Dhriti!" He raised his sword with full force, ready to attack her.

"How dare you touch me!" She shouted, kicking him once again, flicking away his sword with bare hands.

"So you won't listen to normal attempts. You want to keep it elusive? As you wish dear." He smirked, tying Dhriti in illusion as she gathered her breath.

"KANHAAAA!!!!" She internally screamed, calling him as she put all her attempts to free herself.

"Nothing will happen Priye. Think..... Your blessing never go unserved. The amount of love and compassion you shower is always reciprocated." Kanha reminded her through his puzzles

"Tell me! Why aren't you out smarting me now? Now how will you protect the lives? The truth is you can't!" He tested her patience, trying to push her.

"She can't, but I definately can. And I will!" A boy shouted from the other direction, shooting a mighty arrow which pierced Kaalvakra's chest.

"Ah!!!!
Who are you? And how dare you attack me without my knowledge?" Kaalvakra egoistically whined, trying to remove the arrow out of his chest.

"It does not matter who I am.
Leave her!" He shooked Kaalvakra's half dying body, gently pulling Dhriti out of his strong grip, angrily looking at the red marks on her wrist.

"I came here to fulfil Maharaj Kans' last wish....." Kaalvakra managed to speak, weakly throwing his sword towards the boy, lightly slitting his arm.

"Kans' last wish was to kill ME?
Liar! He's Jaya, he would never say that
Definately not on his death bed.
This was not his last wish, it was Mamashree Shakuni's wish out of pure rage and vegenance." Dhriti sarcastically stated as Kaalvakra breathed his last.

"Vrishasen......" She proudly smiled, turning towards him.

"Pranam Rajkumari." He bowed as Dhriti nodded.

"How should I thank you?
Come let's go to the Palace. Everyone would be glad to meet you." Dhriti smiled.

"Uh N-no. I think we're okay here." He denied, looking at the cut on his arm.
Vrishasen was not that old, just an eleven year old kid, having Karna's shine in his personality and Vrushali's innocence in his eyes.

"Why?" Dhriti asked, touching the wound as her single touch instantly healed it.

"How did you do that?" Vrishasen's eyes shot up in sudden excitement.

"I had to thank you for saving me. Also, you denied to take a visit to the palace, so we had to treat the wound somehow." Dhriti spoke, walking around as Vrishasen followed her.

"And why do we need to treat the wound?" He questioned, making Dhriti smile.

"Want something to eat first?" She asked, offering some fruits from the garden as he happily took it, sitting down on the cool grass.