Kanha at Kampilya

Dhriti sat near the waters, looking at her blurry reflection, remembering Hidimba saying that she hasn't changed a bit in the whole year

"Kanha...... Its been a year. One whole year. I haven't seen you, met you. I want to see you Kanha. If we dont meet for some more time, I might start hallucinating about you." Dhriti said a she kept looking at her reflection when a peacock feather appeared to be floating besides a lotus.

"Kanha?" Dhriti said astonishingly as she picked up the feather and turned around.

"Kanha! I know you are here. Now stop hiding from me." Dhriti said as stood up.

"Who told you I'm there?" Kanha chuckled.

"A peacock feather does not fall near a beautiful lotus, on my reflection just coincidentally." Dhriti stated, her eyes wandering.

"Well, then find me." Kanha smirked as he challenged her.

"Ofcourse I will." She said walking around, finding in the bushes and searching behind every tree.

"Its been a long time. Did you find me Priya?" Kanha teased taking a bite from a fruit.

"It was not that hard. You could have done better." She teased back sitting on the on the branch of a tree, behind which Kanha was hiding.

Kanha turned around to see his Priya sitting on the low branch smiling at him, a smile crept on his face as he moved towards.

"Now come down. Will you?" He chuckled giving her a hand as Dhriti got down and stood in front of him.

"Kanha...." She whispered as tears started rolling down her face, which Kanha gladly wiped.

"Isn't it the same Priya, teasing me a few minutes ago." He said smiling.

"I missed you Kanha." Was all that she managed to speak as Kanha held her by her shoulders.

"I missed you too Priya. Fate played its game, but not anymore." He said wiping the last tear rolling down as Dhriti just kept smiling at him.

"What happened Priya ?" Kanha asked lifting her face.

"Tell me I'm not hallucinating." She said dreamily.

"Ofcourse you're not. Your Kanha is really here. Just to meet you." He smiled pulling her closed as they hugged each other.

"Don't leave me alone anymore Kanha. Please." She mumbled holing him tight.

"I won't. Kanha is always incomplete without his Priya." He said carassing her hair.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Really? Its only been a year I have come here and everyone is already planning my Swayamwar." Draupadi said looking at her father and mother.

"That's because, my sister is a beautiful, grown-up woman who needs a brave man in her life to love her enough." Shikhandi said approaching her sister.