Kaalvakra's Death

Start from the beginning

"This is an early learning age!" She answered back, making Draupadi having no bounds of laughter to their banter.

"Accha boys, I'll be back in sometime." Dhriti smiled, exiting the huge Palace, for the first time in four months, without anyone protecting or helping her out with it.

"Today! Today she'll come here and I, Maharaj Kans' most loyal minister would avenge for his brutal death by her dear husband.
Watch out Rajkumari! You are weaponless. Can't even fight me." Kaalvakra devilishly laughed, watching Dhriti carefully walking towards the beautiful flower, unfortunately a part of his illusion to surround her.

"I've loved and studded myself with a lot, almost every flower of Aryavart. But I had never seen such a pleasing one, shining brighter than a diya." Dhriti praised its beauty, as she carefully approached the sole blooming flower, with a protective hand on her belly.

"Shri, don't go any further. Its an illusion like the golden dear!" Parvati worriedly blurted out.

"Don't try to change the destiny, Shakti. What is meant to happen, is about to." Brahma dev stopped her.

As soon a Dhriti touched the flower, black clouds started appearing and surrounding her.

"Without any weapon.
Not even having your brothers around to help you......" Dhriti was alerted by Kaalvakra's voice.

"....here at the quiet, lonely outskirts of Indraprasth, who's going to save you and the little child Rajkumari?" Kaalvakra continued.

"Whoever you are, have the courage to come and speak in front of me and stop acting like a coward." Dhriti spoke, trying to maintain her calm.

"We'll see who's a coward and who's a real warrior now. Let this face off decide." Kaalvakra laughed, finally appearing in front of her.

"Remember me? Ever heard about me" He asked, smirking at her.

"Why should I? Are you someone special?" Dhriti sassed back.

"Hm..... I've never loved sharp and witty girls like you." He spoke nearing her, with a raised sword.

"That's good, not everyone understands my wit you see?" Dhriti took a deep breath, now deciding what to do.

'The energy developing inside you will harm your dear baby. Calm down Dhriti, you can stop him.' Her conscience kept repeating to her.

"Look Yadav kumari, you have two ways.
One, come with me wherever I take you, I promise to keep you as a Queen, my Queen." He smirked.

"You Dumb, Foolish man, don't cross your limits while talking to a women!" Dhriti raised her voice.

"......Or, just know that you'll be dead in a few minutes. Just like Krishn killed Maharaj Kans." He completed.

"Oh so who are you, Chanoor or that Kaalvakra?" Dhriti tested him.

"That does not matter, dear." He laughed, pointing the top of his sword towards Dhriti.

"Ofcourse it does, stupid Kaalvakra." Dhriti kicked him down, scaring him for a while.

"You kicked me? You don't know whom you are messing out with." Kaalvakra stood up, taking out his bow.

"Makes sense,
cause you don't know whom you are challenging..... either." Dhriti's tone lowered, as she realized she can't back any further.

"Yeah, so tell me, whom should I kill first? You or your dear child?" He snapped his knuckles.

"Keep you filthy mouth shut and wait for me to bring my weapon. Its against Dharma to attack an unarmed opponent." Dhriti stated, stopping him.