Our Day Has Come

The VKs followed Maleficent to where their parents were. Elena, Mal, Jay, Evie, and Carlos stood in front of Maleficent as she filed her nails. 

"You will go. You will find the fairy godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand. Easy peasy." Maleficent says as she looks at them. 

"What's in it for us?" Mal asks as Elena rolls her eyes. They were being used as always.

"Matching thrones. Hers and hers crowns." Maleficent answers with a smirk. 

"I think she meant us." Elena says as she crosses her arms and Mal nods in agreement. Maleficent throws her nail filer and motions Mal towards her. 

"It's all about you and me baby." Maleficent says as Mal goes forward. "Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" 

"Well, yeah. I mean who doesn't..." Mal answers her mother, not wanting to disappoint her. 

"Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!" Maleficent explains.

"Our will." Evil Queen corrects Maleficent making Cruella agree with her. 

"Our will, our will." Maleficent corrects before she gets Mal's attention back on her. "And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life missy." 

"What? Mom." Mal tries to argue but Maleficent uses her green eyes quickly. Mal tries to fight back with her green eyes, but fails. "Fine whatever." 

"I win." Maleficent says.

"Evie, Elena." Evil Queen calls from where she is and Evie and Elena, head over to her. "My little evil-ettes in training, you both just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing." 

"And lots and lots of mirrors!" Evie and Evil Queen say at the same time before Evie laughs. Elena rolls her eyes at her sister and her mother, since she didn't want a prince she wanted a princess.

"No laughing or rolling your eyes. Wrinkles." Evil Queen orders.

"Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos, because I'd miss him too much." Cruella says making Carlos look at her with hope. 

"Really mom?" Carlos asks seeing if she really cares. 

"Yes. Who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur, and scrape the bunions off my feet?" Cruella answers making Elena roll her eyes. Their parents didn't care about them, they just used them basically for their work. 

"Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing." Carlos says in defeat. 

"Oh, Carlos they have dogs in Auradon." Cruella says getting her way. 

"Oh no! I'm not going!" Carlos says quickly. Maleficent lets a groan of annoyance out. 

"Well, Jay isn't going either." Jafar says as he turns away from what he's cooking. "I need him to stock the shelves in my store." Jafar turns to Jay before he takes him aside. 

"Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow, hmm?" Evil Queen says making Evie gasp and touch her eyebrows. 

"What is wrong with you all?" Maleficent says finally having enough. "People used to cower at the mention of our names! For 20 years, I have searched for a way off this island. For 20 years, they have robbed us from our revenge...." Maleficent starts to walk around to each villain. "revenge on snow white and her horrible little men. Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie!"

"I will..." Jafar starts making Jay hold him back. 

"Revenge on every sneaky dalmatian that escaped your clutches." Maleficent continues making Carlos hide behind Cruella.

"Oh, but they didn't get baby. They didn't get the baby!" Cruella cheers as she makes the puppy on her jacket squeak. 

"And I, Maleficent.... The evilest of them all, I will finally have my revenge on sleeping beauty and her relentless little prince." Maleficent says as she sits in Evil Queen's lap. "Villains!" 

"Yes?" Jafar and Cruella both say. 

"Our day has come." Maleficent says smirking. "E.Q., give them the magic mirror." Maleficent gets up to stand beside the Evil Queen. 

"This is your magic mirror?" Elena asks as Evil Queen hands her and Evie a small thing.

"Yeah, well, it ain't what it used to be, but then again neither are we!" Evil Queen says making her and Maleficent laugh. "It will help you find things." 

"Like a prince?" Evie asks as she looks in the mirror and Elena nods in agreement.

"Like my waistline." Evil Queen jokes. 

"Like the magic wand! Hello!" Maleficent says. "My spell book. My book. I need my.... that book." Evil Queen then points to the refrigerator. "Oh, ah! The safe. The safe. Queen help me! I never can figure this thing out."

"Voila." Evil Queen says as she opens it easily.

"My spell... come, darling. Come. Oh... ooh! Oh, oh." Maleficent says as Mal walks over to her. "There she is. It doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon. Remember? When we were spreading evil and ruining lives."

"Like it was yesterday." Evil Queen says.

"And now you will be making your own memories by doing exactly as I tell you." Maleficent says to Mal before they hear a door close outside. "Door." There then is a car horn. 

"Let's get this party started!" Jay says as they all start to get their things. 

"Carlos! Come." Cruella orders before they start to walk downstairs. 

"Who is the fairest of them all?" Evil Queen asks Evie and Elena.

"Us." Evie and Elena answer making Evil Queen gasp. "You."

"Yes! Let's go." Evil Queen says before they go downstairs as well.

"Now recite our mantra." Jafar orders.

"There's no team in 'I'." Jay quickly says.

"Oh run along. You're making me tear up." Jafar says before they go downstairs. Elena watches as Carlos quickly throws his bag in the trunk before ducking in the car. Elena and Evie then get in followed by Jay and Mal.

"Bring home the gold!" Jafar calls.

"Bring home a puppy." Cruelly calls.

"Bring home a prince or two." Evil Queen says as the limo drives off.