Chapter 11 > Day 17<

Mina's P.O.V
Today, I was all ready and dressed up for the meeting with Sehun's unwell mother. I headed towards to Sehun's room and lightly knocked on it. From outside, I could hear loud noises and talking. It was a mess. I called for Sehun in a loud voice that I assume would be able to be heard from inside.
"Sehun.. Sehun!!!!" I called . But there was no answer.

"Sehun? " I tried again, but still no reply. I couldn't wait any longer, I can't hold my temper anymore. How can they all just ignore me?! Aish....

"YAAAAA~ OHHH SEHUNNNN!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Finally, someone noticed me and opened the door revealing all the members crowding inside that one room. Each of the members shared a room with someone else., There were plenty in space in the room for two members, but when twelve members were in there, it was kind of squishy, in fact uncomfortable.

"Why are you all in here?" I asked

"Oh..hi Mina" Chanyeol greeted me but I know something was right. The atmosphere was mischievous but I don't know why.

"Why are you all in here?" I asked again hopefully getting an answer. But the members just completely ignores my question and moves to a different topic.

" Tell me... WHY?" I asked again showing my anger. I asked them 3 times, and yet there were no replies.
I decided to give up on asking a question that I'll never receive an answer. I hurried over to Sehun.

"So... Are you ready ? If so let's go" I suggested .

Sehun looked up from his phone. I could tell he was annoyed by the amount of noise created in the room since his earphones were on. Sehun didn't say anything, but he patted the spare room next to him on the couch, suggesting me to sit down next to him. As soon as I did, one of the earphones originally in Sehun's ears was playing musuc into mine. I looked towards Sehun who had his eyes shut. I tapped to the beat of the music.

"I like this song.. Do you?" I asked.

" Dream Girl." Sehun said.

"En" I made a noise to agree with his statement.

SEHUN's P.O.V

It was early morning and I was already so nervous of meeting my mum with MINA!!! I looked through my whole closet to find a suitable set of clothing and matching shoes, but I failed. My whole mind was on Mina. I couldn't stop thinking about her for 1 second. My clothes were all messed up in piles on the floor. It looked as if my room was robbed.
" I better get Xiumin Hyung to help me clean this up later" I signed as I looked at the mess I created in just 10 minutes. Suddenly there was a lock on the door.

"Let us in~!!" The hyungs called from outside.

"NO~~"

"YA! OH SEHUN THIS IS ALSO MY ROOM YOU KNOW!!" Luhan shouted ( I just made this up) " I HAVE THE CONTROL OF USING THIS ROOM TOO~~!!"

Luhan Hyung's words kinda made sense. This isn't just my room.... After about one minute of thinking. I opened the door. And as soon as I did, I regretted it.
"Yohoo~"
"YA SEHUN WHY IS THE ROOM SO MESSED UP LIKE A DOG'S BREAKFATS!?!?"
" Lest party~"
The room became crazy as the other 11 members enetered. But there was one thing that I didn't regret in letting them in. Which was that Xiumin Hyung is already cleaning the mess without me asking him !!!!

"Thanks hyung" I thanked Xiumin .
Xiumin smiled before he continued folding all my clothes in a neat pile.

"Kai..." I called

"Ya. Call me Hyung!"

"You're only older but like what?3 months ?!"

"Still. I'm your Hyung."