Chapter 3 > Day 1<

Your P.O.V

"Park Chanyeol!!!!! Stop laughing and start helping!!!" Suho screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Kim Jongin!!!! Wake up you sleepy head!!!!!! If you don't wake up, your chicken will all be eaten by Chanyeol!!!!!!" At a moments of notice, Kai ran down the Ataris at a lightning speed.

"Where's my chicken!!!!?????"

"Someone go call Yujin!!"

"Good morning everyone. Dose anyone of you need a hand?"

"No, it's fine. You just sit there and breakfast will be really in no time!!"

Everyone seemed busy...... Except for me.

I slowly turned my head around and I saw........Baekhyun and Chanyeol trying to play some tricks with the plates. Well, the plates are in danger. It looked as if the plates were going the crash down on to the ground in any moment and then........ CRASH!!!

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!!! PARK CHANYEOL!!! COME HERE NOW AND PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT ON EARTH HAS HAPPENED TO THESE BRAND NEW PLATES I BOUGHT YESTERDAY?!!!! "

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were staring each other blankly. I could tell that they were pretty frightened by Suho.

"Suho Oppa, I'll go and buy some new plates today so don't worry about these broken ones now. " I said as I bent down to pick up those broken pieces of glass. "Everyone be carful of your feet when you come around here, be aware of the broken glass and don't step on any. Okay?"

Everyone nodded at once.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Breakfast

Everyone crowded around the today and started to fill their mouth with food, loads and loads of food.

"Who wants to come with me to the supermarket after breakfast to get some plates?" I asked everyone with a smile.

"Me!!!!!!!Me!!!!!!" Everyone was shouting and screaming. I feel that my ear drum was about to break at anytime !!

Incase any conflict happens between the members, everyone came along. They were all dressed in sunglasses and hats, indeed they're popular idols.

I walked into a shop and told he, all to stay out. I was finished in 5 minutes and came out with 24plates which would have token Suho a whole day to do.

"Let's go. If we stay for too long, people will start recognising you all!" I said with my back turned around to them. My hair shone in the sunlight that reflected in all their eyes. They all just stood there, without moving an inch. Just staring at my long straight hair.

"Come on! Let's get going!" I shouted to them again, trying to control the loudness of my voice since I didn't want to attract any attention to the twelve handsome boys who already stood out a lot in the streets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Home/Dorm

"Let's play Truth or Dare!!! It's getting boring!" Baekhyun suggested with an evil smile.

Everyone joined in and stared at the bottle that was spinning. At last it stop in front of....... Me?!

"Okay, Yujin. Truth or Dare?" Baekhyun asked as he smirked

I was best at these sort of games when it comes to asking the questions and making dares but not so much when it comes to doing them." Fine, I choose dare!" I was the type of girl who liked to challenge myself so without any hesitation I chose dare.

"You sure Yujin?? This dare might be a bit to much for you though." Baekhyun said with a evil smile.

I kew he was up to something, but i never regret my decisions." Yep, dare it is. Locked in!"

"Okay Yujin. You and Kai, do a dance for us. Not just any normal dance, but .... A sexy dance"

I blushed immediately. "What??? Buy why???"

" You chose it!"

I knew I had to do it. So why not do it now?

I made me way up to Kai, but I didn't dare to stare into his eyes.

"Look at me, Yujin." Kai told me, it sounded like a command to me but I still followed his instructions because I knew he was trying to help.

I lifted my head so my eyes would reach his. My face blushed instantly. I wanted look away, my face was as red as a tomato and as hot as an oven. Kai saw me a let out a giggle which made me blush more.

He started to wave his body to the music and I tried my best to follow.

He turned so I was in front of him and he was behind. I started to reach out my hands for his, I allowed my hand to follow his body line. Then at once, he grabbed my hand and bent his back down with his face just about 2 cm away. It was the first time I looked at him so closely, I let out a blush which made him giggle. At last, he pulled me back up and stood In line with me and whispered " I like it when you blush, it's cute" into my ears. I felt my whole face turn red. I looked into his eyes and he winked at me. Just a simple plain wink but it made me feel like I was buring.

I didn't say a single word for the next two rounds, until I was pitched to do a dare with Luhan.

"Yujin? Are you with us?"

"Huh? Oh yes?"

" Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" I let out a smile to prove I'm fine

"Okay then, you'll have to do the dare with Luhan then!"

"What dare?"

"Paper kiss!"

"What's that?" I had no idea what that was.

"It's when you kiss with someone on the lips but have a piece of paper in between. By the way, the paper is very thin." Chanyeol explained to me

"Okay, I'm ready." To be honest I heart was racing!!

Luhan slowly leaned down and grabbed hold to my shoulders. He had a piece of so called 'paper' that was more like nothing in between his lips then I felt something warm and soft that touched my lips. I opened my yes wide and I saw Luhan's face just no more than3 cm away. I felt myself blush again. Instead of giggling, Luhan was also blushing a little. He slowly left my lips but I could still feel the heat generated from his lips on mine even minutes after

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3 hours later

I laid in my bed, reflecting on what happened today and it was all running in my mind. I felt myself blush again. Luckily no one saw though. I felt my heavy eyelids drop down so I shut them and went to bed.