'I did not' Sean shouted, standing up and wedging hismelf between the pair which only caused Kai to hate Sean more.

'Uh-time for food? Yeah, time for food' Kaycee said awkwardly, shuffling to the kitchen and prepping a quick sandwich for Kai, Sean and herself.

She slid three plates onto the table. Sean's one being on the right, Kai's on the left and Kaycee in the middle. The boys quickly glanced at the seating, Kai approving off it and munching straight into his sandwich. However, Sean didn't. He swapped Kaycee's spot with his, now making him sit in the middle and Kaycee sit in the right, far away from Kai.

'Hey, you can't do that' Kai gasped, reaching over to try and grab Kaycee's plate. Sean gave him his signature smirk and stuck his tongue out, his arms being longer and stronger disallowing Kai to reach Kaycee's spot.

'Sean?' Kaycee called out, hands resting firmly on her hips. 

'It's just a seat, Kayc. I wanted to sit in the middle' he lied, sticking his bottom lip out knowing that Kaycee wouldn't refuse, and as expected she didn't. She sighed and sidled into her seat, feeling slightly annoyed at how immature Sean was acting. 

Kaycee finished eating up last, loading her plate into the dishwasher and joining the boys on the couch.

'Could I talk to you?' Sean asked, once Kaycee had snuggled close to him. She hummed in response, lifting her head from his chest.

Sean stood up and pulled her up with him, leading the pair to a seperate room.

'Hey, I want to come' Kai whined, following the couple.

'Sorry, Kai. Only her boyfriend can talk to her separately' he chuckled, drawing out the boyfriend.

'Stop it' Kaycee slapped Sean's arms, kneeling down so that she was face to face with the boy. 'We'll only be a minute. Why don't you choose a movie to watch. Yeah?' She spoke, ruffling his hair.

'Uh-okay' he laughed nervously, scratching the back of his neck. Who knew 10 year old boys could get this flustered?

Sean pulled Kaycee by the arm, dragging her away to the other room.

'What was that?!' Sean whispered, laying his hands onto her hips as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

'I could ask you the same thing' Kaycee giggled, raising one brow at him.

'You're being all close to him. And as your official boyfriend, I don't like that.' Sean explained, connecting their foreheads together.

'Sean, he's ten. Give him a break' Kaycee smiled warmly, caressing his cheek.

'So what if he's ten?' Sean huffed, a small pout playing on his lips. She smoothly rubbed her delicate fingers over his pouted lips, reaching the corners before kissing them softly.

'Stop being such a grumpy cat' Kaycee joked, eyes still closed from the tender kiss they shared.

'Then stop talking to him' Sean tried to reason, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

'Sean, seriously. You're nineteen, nine years older than him. Act like one' Kaycee argued, hearing the Tv beginning to play the intro song for Incredibles.

'Incredibles. Yay' she squealed, pressing a kiss onto Sean's lips and sashaying towards the room.

Of course, he just has to pick her favourite movie, Sean thought, taking a seat next to Kaycee, with his arms crossed above his chest.

'Behave!' Kaycee whispered, removing her hands off her lap and allowing Kai to lie down on it.

'What?! Tell him to get off' Sean whispered back, already devising a plan to remove him off her lap.

'No, I wont' Kai snapped back. He heard.

'Guys, seriously! Please, just watch the movie' Kaycee raised her voice. She had just told Sean to behave.

'I'm trying to, but he's making it hard' Kai replied, his evil demeanor quickly growing too soft and cute for Sean's liking.

'Ugh, guys. Please just talk things out, please. I'm going to get some snacks' Kaycee snapped, shaking her head and walking into the kitchen.

Sean sighed, he knew it wasn't very mature of him to act this way but he couldn't help it.

'You're really lucky' Kai said almost too quiet. Sean instantly felt bad for the boy, and the way he treated him. He was simply a ten year old boy having a crush on a girl, if anything Sean had to applaud him for his great taste in girls.

'She's one amazing girl' Sean replied dreamily, while turning to face him.

'Hey, why don't we share her for the night? You can lie down in her lap, yeah?' Sean croaked out as nicely as he could.

'I guess' Kai responded, his frown turning into a fake smile once Kaycee had appeared at the doorway. She seated herself between the pair, Kai instantly lying down on her lap while she rested her head on Sean's chest.

And the trio stayed like that until Kai's mom arrived back home, a flicker off the lights awakening the three from their half sleep,

'Ahh, look at you guys. Cute. Thank you' the mom cooed, hands clasped together.

'Thank you, Mrs. Sanders' Kaycee thanked, slinging her bag over her shoulder only for it to be taken away by Sean.

'Thank you' Sean smiled, ruffling Kai's hair and waiting at the doorway for Kaycee.

'Bye Kai' Kaycee giggled, pressing a kiss onto Kai's left cheek. The boy's face turned into the shade of a tomato, twiddling with his fingers to distract himself.

'Bye guys. Thank you' Kaycee waved off, walking out with Sean.

'That went uh-well' Sean laughed, holding the girl up.

'It was tiring' Kaycee yawned, leaning into his touch. Without a second thought, Sean picked the brunette up, carrying her bridal style to the car.

'You were being so immature' she whispered against his chest.

'Only cause he was being all touchy. You're mine, Kayc. I don't want to share you. Ever... But I can't really blame him, he's got good taste'

AN| HEY GUYS 👋! HOW ARE Y'ALL?

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! ANYWAYS, I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT WHEN I BEGIN WRITING MY NEW BOOK 'REINCARNATION' (which is not published yet), I WILL HAVE TO TEMPORARILY HOLD WRITING ONE SHOTS HERE. I HOPE THATS OKAY WITH YOU ALL. SORRY

❤️❤️❤️

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE

LOEV YOU GUYS,

XXX