1

(Y/n) POV

I was honestly so bored flying through space in my pod. As a Sayian warrior I'm supposed to conquer planets. I saw my next target Earth.

Narrator POV

"I swear it's like you're all a bunch of dumbasses". Bulma said as they were all at her place hanging out. "What do you mean?! We were just having fun"! Goku smiled. "You call blowing up my new plane fun"!? Bulma yelled. "Shut up woman. It's not like you can't get another". Vegeta rolled his eyes.

(Y/n) POV

I landed my pod. Alright let's see oh a person. "You! Hey"! I yelled. Some guy pointed a gun at me shaking. "Where's the city"? I smiled. He lowered his gun feeling safer now. "Oh it's about 50 miles that way". He said pointing East. I blinked. "Fucking... Shit". I shot a ki blast making him explode. I started flying. When I finally made it to the city I immediately started to fuck shit up. People screamed as they died and screamed running away. People scream a lot.

"All right... I'm bored now". I said leaving. When I flew off I met a green man. He glared at me. "Wassup". I said. "Let me guess you're here to kill Goku". He said. "Who that"? I asked. His eyes widen. "Are you here to kill me"? He asked. "Who you"? I asked. "Oh so you're here to kill-". I cut him off. "Yeah I guess you're technically right. I want everyone dead so... Yeah. I'm here to kill you". I smirked.

I rushed to him punching him straight in the face, I continued to kick and punch him. He grabbed my foot and slung me. I shot him with my ki blast. He took off his turban and cape. "Oh we're getting naked"? I laughed. "Who are you? A Sayian". He said. "Why do you care who I am? You'll be dead soon". I said. He started to power up I quickly punched in the stomach repeatedly and using my ki as well. He fell. "I hope you didn't think I'll let you power up..."? I asked.

"Piccolo"! Someone yelled with a orange gi and black hair. I was met face to face with five guys and a girl. "Hey". I smiled at them. "Are you here to kill me"? One guy asked. "Who the fuck are you"? I asked. "Are you here to kill Piccolo"!? He yelled. "... Who that"? I asked. "Oh my Dende! Vegeta someone wants to kill you"! The guy said. "Vegeta...". I mumbled looking at the Sayian prince. My eyes widen. "You arrogant bitch". I growled.

I flew towards him full speed going through multiple buildings then kicking him through one. "Father"! Someone yelled. He has a kid? What the fuck? "(Y/n)"? Vegeta asked. "Better reason to blow this bitch up"! I growled. "How are you not dead"!? Vegeta yelled. "I wasn't on the planet when it got blown up dumbass! I thought you fucking died! But you're on this fucking bitch of a planet. But I guess you've always been real bitchy so". I said.

"Father you know her"? A blue haired guy asked. "She's a a Sayian warrior... Her father worked with mine. A annoying little bitch". Vegeta said. "It must be hard to talk with the shit coming out your mouth". I said. "Dang Vegeta getting owned". A bald short guy said. "Do you want to die"? Vegeta asked. "Well any friend of Geets is a friend to all of us! I'm Goku"! The orange gi guy said.

"I'm not his fucking friend". I growled. "Wait so you came to kill him"!? A black haired guy with a scar asked. "No one's stopping you". A guy said with three eyes. "I didn't come here to kill him. You think I give a fuck about someone that much to spend time trying to kill them? That's childish as fuck". I said. They all stared at each other.

"Oh you're not going to kill us that's a relief". The blue haired girl said. "What about me"! The green guy said. "Oh no I'm definitely killing you all. Just for the fun of it though. No hard feelings right"? I smiled at them. "Your innocent smile does not match your intentions! Of course we care! I live here"! The bald guy said. I shrugged. "As your prince I command you to stop"! Vegeta said.

I looked at him. "Oh ok sorry". I said. "Really"!? The orange gi guy asked. "Dad...". A black haired guy with glasses said. "No. Are you ok? Like I'm generally concerned about you". I said. "(Y/n), that's Kakarot, he's a idiot". Vegeta said.  "You can call me Goku"! Goku said. "Oh... I see Kakarot. Who the fuck is that"? I asked. "Father, you're having small talk with someone who wants to kill us"! The purple hair guy said. "She's not going to do anything boy, know your place"! Vegeta said.

"What the fuck makes you think I won't do shit? I just killed like 100 people". I said. "Only that"? Vegeta asked. I growled rushing towards him. He screamed and his power level raised. My eyes widen going back as his hair was blonde. "The... What? Why- why are you so strong"? I growled. "Oh that's just super Sayian! All of us Sayians can do it". Goku said doing it. My eyes widen. "No... That- it isn't real". I mumbled.

"Frieza fed you and the others of our race lies". Vegeta said. "Do you still want to fight me"? He smirked. I cracked my knuckles. "Sure". I said. He looked shocked. I went full force at him throwing him at Goku. The other fighters came at me. I easily defeated them. Goku and Vegeta hair then went blue. I growled going to hit Goku. He grabbed my arm. "Hey! I got you"! He said. He then punched me I flew into a building. "Let's take this somewhere else"! The black hair kid with glasses said.

They all took off. I stared... Am I supposed to follow them? I shrugged than started to kill people. I was then grabbed by Vegeta. He dragged me, flying, to a desert. He then threw me on the ground. I stayed down. "I can't believe this shit". I mumbled. "What afraid"? Vegeta smirked. "No. Man fuck this". I said getting up and walking away. "Wait where are you going"? Everyone yelled. I raised my hand bringing it back down and then putting it to my chest. A punch of bomb shaped energy blast was above them.

"Oh shit...". They said. All of them exploded. "What happened to you"? Vegeta asked. They were all beaten up but ok. Well accept for the guy with scar. "That time of the month"? Vegeta asked. "You should know we have the same cycle". I laughed. "We're not going to kill you". Goku said. "What"!? They all yelled. "Well she obviously knows Vegeta! And he's my best buddy! So she can't be bad"! He said. "... Do you want to see a doctor"? I asked. "You're not bad right! You're just probably confused"! Goku said.

I growled. "Are you pitting me"!? I growled. "Yeah sorta". He said. I growled going full force at him. "You bastard"! I yelled punched him in the face and kneeing him in the dick. I put my elbow in his back and blasted him multiple times. "Goku"! The bald guy yelled, as Goku fell down to the ground.