🍭

Wattpad fix the damn app. Getting notifications hours later is not it. Now my new notifications are getting jumbled up with the old ones I'm getting. Its pissing me off. Especially since I was asking questions about stuff for my book and I didn't know if they responded or not because I didn't get the damn  notification. It pissed me off.  Fix this shit right the fuck NOW!

Anyways

How are y'all doing. I woke up like three times today. I currently do not wanna get out of bed but it's whatever.

So I'm close to 2k I'm at 1.99k I'm so excited and happy. Then one of my books hit 1.13k so thank you for that.

What y'all doing today.

I'm probably gonna work on my cast for my book and write a will/confession cause like apparently there is another virus that could be pandemic worthy. So like if I die i love y'all so much it's been a blast.I met so many wonderful people, had a few arguments with people,and wrote some shit. 😭

We not finna make it to 2021. I give us to September the max. Fuck can I at least make it to November😩. That's gonna my goal make it to my birthday.

Let me stop before I start thinking about my death again. Oh I'm in a bit of a pickle.

I need a face claim for a male between 20-24. Fits the name:aziel.Sort nerdish. But like you couldn't tell he was a nerd. Someone that stands out but not to much. Masculine but not to much. Like a little bit. As far as race I don't care. Cause the love interest is black and I want the couple to be unique.  Hopefully you get what I mean.
So if you could help me that could be great.cause me and gabs were looking for some but none really fit.

Um that's all I guess. Actually one more thing. Pay attention to the news. There is a lot going on with other countries that need light shined on them. Especially in Asia,the middle east, the Pacific islands, Europe. There are lots of crisis and chaos going on in those areas. Know what's going on in the world around u. Not just in the U.S. but worldwide.

-bells