I heard you miss your son!

This chapter is not edited.

"We are in!" Natasha whispered.

"What do you see?" Steve replied through the earpiece.

"Men. A lot of Men." Wanda said.

"Also, I don't think we did a good work of scanning the place that day. There are so many weapons." Natasha let out a silent breath.

"What's the news?" A loud voice echoes in the room, as an elephantine man enters the room. With two bodyguards behind him (as if he needs them), and a picture of a young boy in his hands, he sits down on the chair which was kept in the middle of the room. 

"Who the heck is that?" Wanda muttered.

"Can I get visuals?" Steve asked.

"Sure." Natasha said and turned on the camera through her wrist band as she pointed it towards the meeting.

"We are extremely disappointed by the happenings and regret saying that we failed the attempts. We couldn't get her, sir!" One of the men came forward, which Natasha and Wanda recognised from the picture Tony showed them, and said stolidly.

"WHAT!" He shouted and the building vibrated a little, but he composed himself with a sigh. "Why? What happened at the party?"

"We thought that the blast was centered around the Avengers, and everything was going as planned until last minute." The guy said, his head hung low. "They disappeared at the last moment, all of them. It was as if they were informed beforehand. And when they reappeared, they were all geared up. We lost many of our soldiers."

"What's done is done. Plan another way to get her. I want her. Anyhow." The huge man stared at everyone.

"Sir." The guy sighed.

"What?! Is? It? NOW?!"

"W-We are unable to track her down." The guy shuddered.

"What do you mean?" He narrowed his eyes.

"It seems that Avengers have decided to keep her in extreme protection after what happened at the party."

"UGH...YOU-" The leader shouted as he clenched his fists. "Look at this!" He grabbed the guy's head and forced him to see the picture of the boy, in his palms. "Can you see this?"

Even though he was harsh on the guy physically, and his eyes burned with anger, his voice reflected sadness and cracked at intervals, "Look at my boy! His innocent face, his brilliant eyes, his childish smile. His smile. That girl. Mary Jane stole it from him!"

His voice increased as he released the man from his grip and threw the chair across the room. "My boy is in a fu*king prison because of that girl!"

"Well, it's about time you went there too!"

"Who? Who was that?" The man shouted in confusion as he looked around the room.

Suddenly the guy with the prosthetic leg walked in, his eyes glowing red.

"Fernando?" The leader raised his eyebrows as he looked at him curiously. "Something's wrong--"

'Fernando' was thrown across the room with an unknown force, as his head hit the wall and he was left nothing but a bloody mess.

And then, while the army gawked at the untimely death of their colleague, from the shadows emerged two silhouetted figure, one among which glowed with silky red flames.

"Hey! I heard you miss your son!" Wanda shouted to grab their attention.

"We are here to help you!" Natasha completed for her.

"Yeah. Don't worry, they will put you in the same cell as your son!"

"You! What did you do to Fernando?" One man asked, terrified.

"Black magic!" Wanda said and smiled.

"Should we start?" Natasha asked Wanda.

"Yeah, I guess the backup will arrive soon. Let's have a little fun for ourselves."

"You two think you can fight us?" The man grunted.

"What's your name?" Natasha abruptly asked.

"Huh?"

"Your name!" Wanda repeated but the man didn't response.

"Ah, flip it." Natasha rolled her eyes and in one smooth and sudden move, pinned him down on the ground.

Getting the cue, Wanda started floating in the air, as she threw the men, who tried to attack Natsha, around with her magic.

Natasha handcuffed the man she had pinned, "This was easy!" She muttered.

One guy tried to shoot Wanda with his overpowered gun, but Nat kicked him on his shin and he fell on the ground. Nat snatched his gun and pointed at him. "You guys are dumber than I thought!" She said before shooting him.

Soon, the backup arrived and arrested each and every person in the room.

Steve walked out of one of the van, "That was great!"

Natasha and Wanda looked at each other, "Thank god, the backup arrived. Or I am sure we would have killed them all!" Wanda chuckled.

"Let's get back and interrogate those son of bitches!" Steve said.

"Woah! Would you mind using those words?!" Natasha chuckled and Steve rolled his eyes.

"Tony is going to be so proud today!" Wanda shook her head and giggled as she followed them back to the van.

____________________________________