💎Chapter 2💎

Rakshit was sitting with his so called staff. "That scoundrel hadn't given a single penny for this month" Romi said.

"I think we should take it our way, like we took it from that grumpy landlord"  Said Divya.

"But we don't know if he would give in so easily" Romi expressed his doubt.

"Relax guys. He is just a principal. And I won't let him be the pain in our ass" Rakshit claimed with full attitude and confidence brimming in his voice when a man entered.

"Boss we tried to convince him but he didn't agree. He is a tough nut to crack. I fear..."

The sound of a bullet, and the normal goon fell on the ground lying lifeless. Rakshit blew air on the top of his gun and tucked it back into his jeans. "You fear and you die" he spoke in his bossy tone. "I am going to deal with him. I am extremely bored, and now it had been a little peaceful time of whole two days for the people and me. Let's go and have some fun. And yeah, leave the guns. My presence alone is enough to scare him to death"

Saying these wirds he left for the university where Drishti had been studying. He was followed by Divya, Romi and Sunny. Entering the office he made his way straight to the principal's office. Owing to the fear he set in their minds, no one was able to stop him. He smashed the door of the principal's office open, barging in without permission or prior notice and held the poor principal by his collar. "Looks like you don't love your life in this age. My men came and asked you for money, and they told me you refused. Why? Don't you worry about your college and your lovely students?" He said in a threatening voice.

"I won't give you a single penny. And I am not afraid of you"

"Nice! I like it" a sigh of disbelief left his lips and he raised his eyebrows and smirked at the old dean. "I like it. So....I think we must reward you? And why only you, when we can reward your son who had just returned from UK and going to get married the next week. It won't look and sound good if the wedding bells are replaced by funeral bells" Rakshit threatened him and left his collar, arranging it suitably.

The poor dead feel on his knees with a thud and began crying, family being his point like any normal person. He tried holding Rakshit's feet and begged to leave his son. Soon he agreed to pay the money. After they had double the amount, they left the office.

Rakshit was moving through the corridor in his bossy attitude with his sun glasses hiding the view of his eyes for everyone and his hands in his pocket. He was being followed by his trio. When he looked around, the view of most girls drooling over him frustrated him to the core. He was tired of the old usual scenario. But today was an exception. He spotted a girl, who was different from others, both in looks and nature. She didn't even glance at him once. Her back was facing him as she stood near a tree, going through her notes. She was wearing a simple black oversized shirt, white jeans with a black flower engraved on one of the pockets and a pair of simple black sneakers.

"You all go. I will come" He ordered them and went to see the one who didn't even look at his face the time when other girls couldn't help but stare. He kept walking towards her when a random girl called out "Drishtiiii!" The girl turned with a sweet smile plastered on her face. Her long hair waved in the air with her turning movement. She had only a little makeup done on her face, unlike other girls who seemed to wear the whole make up shops.

As she turned Rakshit was spellbound by her looks, especially her smile. That killer smile, that innocence being reflected in her eyes were constantly enchanting him. He stood dumbstruck at the sudden view of beauty. She came running holding her books securely in her hand and went past him without noticing.

"Drishti...nice name" he said to himself and smiled. He spent the night thinking about her. And thus had a restless night. "Why are you running in my mind? Why? In just a minute you won my attention. 'My' attention. No girl had been able to do that. And now my mind is pondering over your thoughts. I am Rakshit Shergill. I get Whatever I want. And now. I want you. And I will get you.
I saw you
I like you
I want you
And I will get you
Will get you.
By hook.
Or by crook"
He smiled a devilish smile and slept.