Chapter 4: start of something new

Hello Monday.

Mina and Sana decided to go in a drive thru to have some breakfast, Sana has the wheels so its all good.

While on their way to school, Sana think of a topic because it looks like Mina has no plans to speak. (what's with her)

"so-"

"do I really look that desperate?" Wow this girl even spoke before me, Sana thought. "to get Dahyun into my plan?" then Mina take a sip of her hot choco.

"oh honey you asked the wrong the person" Sana answered with her eyes still on the road. "yes bitch" she heard Mina sighed.

"I should stop"

"you already started it so there's no reason to stop"

"no I should really stop-"

"WE'RE HERE!" Sana said then she parked her car.

Mina looked around her. "that was fast?? The last thing I knew we were still paying at the drive thru??"

"time is fast when you're spacing out Mina"

Both of them walked fast to their classroom, Sana don't want any unwanted Mina admirers get into their way, and of course they don't want to see any glimpse of Im Nayeon around them.

When they entered their classroom, it was like they we're in perfect timing.

"DAHYUN I LIKE YOU PLEASE ACCEPT MY CONFESSION"

It was a girl from the other section with her 2 friends beside her supporting her. Everyone's looking at Dahyun waiting for her response.

"Dahyun sure has some-" Sana was about to say something to Mina but Mina just walked straight to her seat to put her bag, her seat in front of Dahyun.

"Dahyun aren't you gonna say something to my friend??" one of the girl's friend ask, Dahyun just giggled. what does the giggle means.

"I'm already dating someone" Dahyun cooly said.

Everyone looked at Dahyun even Mina. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu has the shock written on their face too. DAHYUN IS DATING WHO?, Mina spoke into her thoughts. Maybe that's why she don't want to agree with my plan because she was secretly dating someone, Mina added to her thoughts. 

"you're lying!" the girl who confessed said.

"my girlfriend's already here so have some respect and go away"