Chapter 2: say please master

"why did you run???" Sana asked Mina who's kneeling on the ground, probably tired from running. "now we're late for class! 10 minutes late to be exact-"

"then why did you follow me?? And I don't care! i just need to run away from my embarrassment.."

Sana furrowed her brow, trying to process what Mina said "embarrassed? what? who? why?" Sana helped Mina to stand up. "why are you embarrassed though and with who-"

"you're not deaf aren't you?" Mina crossed her arms "its dahyun-"

"oh! you told her she smells good right? that's it?"

"yeah?? Isn't embarrassing like ughhh!" Mina kicked the ground just to vent out her frustration. She doesn't even know why is she embarrassed or frustrated about what she said to Dahyun.

Does it mean something for her?

"what's the problem? Its not like you have a crush on her for you to be embarrassed like that or..." Sana observes Mina's movements, she can't stay still, its weird. "...or perhaps you do have a crush on her?"

"NO! SHE'S A GIRL! WHY WOULD I-"

"SHH! You're overreacting and it annoys me.." Sana sense something from her best friend. "I have a conclusion... I think-"

"Sana you just gave me an idea!" Mina said with full of joy while shaking Sana. "Let me tell you while we walk back to class"

"wait we're still gonna attend the class???'

"Yes of course!" Mina linked arms with Sana and then they walk back to the class.

During the walk Mina told Sana her 'idea' and Sana thinks..

It doesn't sound good.

...

"Wow miss Minatozaki and Myoui you are 30 minutes early to our class"

The whole class giggled, Sana and Mina just smiled and then they proceed to their seats. Mina's eyes search around the room to where Dahyun sits (its already their last semester and Mina's still not familiar with the people in her class unless she's someone else that is important or close to her) and she just realized now that...

Dahyun sits behind her. The closer the better, Mina thought.

Mina wrote something on her paper and she passed it to Dahyun.

"I need to ask you about something later after class"

Dahyun read it with a smirked and write her answer.

"you want to know my perfume brand?"

Dahyun passed it back to Mina. After Mina read it she turn her back to Dahyun and rolled her eyes at her. Mina is writing her response.

"Dahyun, I'm fucking serious"

Mina harshly passed the paper back to Dahyun. Oh aggressive. Dahyun write her response with a proud giggle and she passed it back to Mina.

"oh you're fucking serious? we're in class right now Mina stop having dirty thoughts."

Mina crumpled the paper. "DAMN IT DAHYUN" Mina's voice was heard all over the room. Dahyun fixed her posture and pretends to write what's on their board.