Chapter 3: date me please

"MINA WANTS TO DATE YOU???!"

Dahyun ignored Chaeyoung for the 4th time. Its not that the thought of "Mina wants to date her" annoys her but its just Chaeyoung's voice saying it over and over again.

They are at a food stall buying hotdogs and its Dahyun's treat. Hotdogs are a good treat after school.

"come to think of it, Mina wants to date you but here you are acting like you don't-" Dahyun inserted a hotdog to Chaeyoung's mouth just to shut her up.

"say it one more time chae I'm warning ya" Dahyun said it like a threat but Tzuyu and Chaeyoung just laugh at her.

This is definitely not Dahyun's first time to be asked or go on a date (its just a fake date according to Mina but its still a date) but why does it bother her. Its it because..

"I thought you like Mina?" Tzuyu coolly said. Dahyun didn't answer instead she just looked at the people that walked passed them.

"I don't like anybody and especially a girl named Mina" Dahyun finally answered but in her voice it sounds like she's denying it.

I don't like Mina. I don't like Mina. I don't like Mina. Dahyun chanted it in her brain over and over again.

"you're lying Dahyun"

...

Its Friday and they only have light subjects and the most important part: only half day classes when its Fridays. Their school has a unique system and that what makes them shine in the whole town.

They don't really want to stress their students that much but instead of just learning they also want their student to have a healthy mental health. (what a really ideal school)

"wow the quiz wasn't that hard" Dahyun said while checking her paper. "geez I almost got it all!"

"at least Tzuyu and I got the passing score" Tzuyu nods to what Chaeyoung said. "next time sit beside us ya know we need some ughh powers.."

"well its not my fault that our teacher switched my seat with Mina..."

oh yeah.

"oh yes speaking of Mina did you guys talk earlier? Ya know what I'm talking about"

during first subject Mina passed a paper (it's the best way to have conversation in classes) to Dahyun but she just placed it in some random pages in her English book.