Soon the door had let out a small beep and I gasped in somewhat excitement when Andrew walked in. I smiled ear to ear when as I watched him look around the room, for a moment it was as if we were shearing the same kind of emotion; happy yes ever so stuck in awe. It was wholesome.

But as soon as those brown eyes settled on me they went wide and hungry, all those humble feelings faded quickly and turned into something unexplainable. I only dared to smirk when he held my stare, "hungry?"

Gooosbumps formed when Andrew began to stalk towards me and my breath had caught as soon as he placed down the bag behind me with a clutter.

His fingers found themselves around my waist and sinking hungrily on my robe, bunching it within his fingers and without a word he pulled me closer to his groin. "Starving."

Looking up at him with a seductive smile my hands teasingly wrap around his waist, slowly into under his shirt until he shrivelled to my touch, I tugged onto his jeans and captured his lips while I made him rip off his shirt.

Ever so quickly, I had felt his hands go up and underneath my robe, he began to kiss me harder, his tongue swirling with mine as he begins to pull me incredibly close. Soon those lips and tongue tracked down my neck as those big hands were felt on my girls. I helplessly threw my head back with a pleasurable moan. At this Andrew took it as a sign to undress me and by that I was helpless to let him. Those hands tugged on to the ropes of the robe and quickly the breeze hit my bare stomach and chest; I only begged for him for more.

He kissed down my neck and I gripped on to his hair while he travelled down my chest. "You just continue to surprise me... Everyday .." Andrew said breathlessly. Not knowing what to say, I was eager to feel him even more and so I smiled and pushed his head lower down my legs.

"Now it's your turn." I sassed with demand. Andrew smirked and did exactly what he was told, instantly my body caved and I felt everything sensssinal he had pushed me further up onto fall, but when his mouth had touched me I groaned and flinched knocking over the glass and silver cover over the plate.

I jolted looking with panic, Andrew did too. Before he could see the ultimate surprise I snatched it off the table and hid it behind my back.
"What was that?" Andrew asked with somewhat alarm and confusion. Now, I didn't know whether he was talking about the clutter or the surprise.  I shot over to him shaking my head, "nothing, you made the cups shake." I giggled, reaching out for him agian.

Andrew laughed but eyed me questionably and shook his head hovering over me, "No, what's that behind you back?"

Oh shit.

"The food."

Andrew smirked and kissed the right side of my jaw at the same time he pulled up my robe, I giggled letting him. "Your a terrible liar Tiana Harvey."

I knew he was trying to distract me, but I wasn't stupid to give in and let him spoil it. "I'm not lying," I groaned. Trying to avert his attention from behind me.

Andrew then floated away from my neck and then kissed my lips. "Yes, you are."
Immediately I had kissed him back, challenging his pace. At the same time, I made sure to hide the surprise under my bottom, right now that was the only solutions.

I wrapped myself around him, I made sure to tease him a little more, touching him the way he touched meI knew it was about to become very competitive. The game seems all too familiar it was a constant competition to distraction. It was all about who was more of a tease. But in the end, it all comes down to pleasure and vulnerability.

Pulling him closer I wasn't planning to lose and in heat of the moment I wanted him more than ever, felt more in the heat than ever and wrapping my legs around him; I wasn't going to give up my chances and let him win.