Chapter 36

Pic above is Asuka Connell—->

Akira's P. O. V:

I wear my usual light pink sleeveless shirt with matching skirt and strappy sandals, my hair loose around my shoulders, as Nanami, our Exceeds and I stand behind Asuka at the gate to the guild hall. Nanami wears her strapless sea-green top and matching skirt with matching coloured Platform boots and a pair of elbow length white gloves on her hands, her long blue hair loose around her shoulders.

Momo wears a purple top with a matching purple skirt and black strappy sandals, while vivienne wears a blue off the shoulder top with a matching blue skirt and matching coloured shoes, a blue bow in her tail. Loki just wears a light green vest as he stands right next to my feet.

"Bye bye mummy, bye bye daddy!" Asuka says as she shakes Bianca's hands up and down. Bisca and Alzac turn and start walking away.

"Bye bye, darling," They say in unison, before pausing and turning toward us, as Bisca waves.

"Take real good care of our little dumpling, okay?" Bisca asks Nanami and I.

I wave back as I reply, "Sure! Don't you worry!"

"Don't forget to bring me back lots of presents!" Asuka reminds her parents.

"We won't!" Alzac calls back.

"Love you!" Bisca adds. They take each other's hands and resume walking away to their job.

"Hey, Asuka-chan," I say, causing the little black haired girl to turn to me, "you wanna go get some juice?"

Asuka gasps with excitement, as she exclaims, "Yeah!"

We go back inside and order an orange juice. Nanami and I sit on either side of Asuka as the Exceeds perch themselves on stools beside Nanami, and watch as Asuka sips her orange juice through one of those heart shaped straws.

Asuka finishes and says to us, "Super yummy! Wow! I wanna drink another one."

"Well, alright." I smile at her as I add, "Just be careful you don't wet the bed."

Asuka says firmly, "Don't worry. I won't!"

Mira smiles at Asuka as she says, "You're really lucky, you know. Getting to spend the day with Nanami-chan and Aki-chan. They're both lots of fun to be around with."

"Yeah! And they said they were going to buy me some cake, too," Asuka chimes. Nanami and I smile at her.

"We sure did," Nanami says.

I ask Mira, "Is there any cake left, Mira-chan?"

"Mummy and daddy got some for me," Asuka states.

Mira tells us apologetically, "Well, we normally have cake but we sold the last one earlier today."

"Awe!" Asuka whines.

"I'm sorry about that. How about I buy you one?" I ask.

Asuka's purple eyes light up at that. "Yay!! Let's go! Then I wanna go to Clover Town."

Nanami and I blink at her questioningly. "Why do you want to go to Clover Town?" Nanami asks.

"I was at this store with mummy and daddy, and I saw this snow globe. I really want to but it," Asuka explains.

"Okay, then. We'll get your cake first then head to Clover Town," I say. Nanami nods her head in agreement. We leave the guild hall and head to the cake shop.

We enter the cake shop and are greeted by the cashier, a young man with brown hair and brown eyes. "Hello! What can I get you?"

"A strawberry cake, please," I say.