" You wrote it? "

" Well....writing it....yeah. "

" I heard the My Everything album that people were talking about that you wrote for Ariana....it's.....amazing..... "

" Thank you. " Harry smiles.

" I'm sorry that you invited me and I didn't come til the end. "

" It's fine. "

" And I listened to this one song over and over and over again.....Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart....it took me awhile to figure out it was about how you feel me and Eleanor.....and then I listened to the others and realized those were about me too expected a couple that were Ariana's. "

" Yeah.... " Harry looks down.

" Why didn't you tell me? "

" It was hard to tell you because with everything going on you got engaged to Eleanor, with the 5 Seconds Of Summer joining us, the Luke getting into my head i- " Louis interrupts Harry by crashing their lips together.

" You ramble way too much. " Louis bites Harry's bottom lip. " How about we try something new.... "

" Something new? "

" Yeah....has Luke or Michael let you top before? "

" No, why....oh, no Louis Eleanor is here.... "

" You weren't saying that earlier. " Louis smirks and rips both of their clothes off. " Do you have.... "

" Yeah...I came prepared....well...my mum....gave it to me. " Harry says and Louis laughs. " It's not funny it's embarrassing. "

" Why would your mum gave her 16 year old son lubrication and condoms? "

Harry reaches in his bag pulling out a condom and lub. " It came in handy didn't it? "

" Yeah. " Louis says as Harry flips him on his stomach smacks his butt. " Ow! What was that for? "

" Remember you always did that to me all the time. " Harry says giving Louis another smack.

" But you have big hands that hurts! " Louis whines as Harry smacks him harder.

" That was proposing to that elk. " Harry flips Louis on his back, spreads Louis legs, puts the condom, lubs himself up and lines up at Louis's entrance.

" Wow....your wasting no time are you? " Louis smirks and Harry rolls his eyes.

" And this is for being so sassy all the fucking time. " Harry says and slams his hips into Louis.

"OH MY GOD! " Louis shouts so loud that they're pretty sure Eleanor heard him. " Warn me next time aye? And slowly. " Louis says as he felt his walls burning from Harry's thick member inside him and he feels so full that he wraps his arms around Harry's back pulling him closer. " Ugh! " Louis groans into Harry's neck.

Harry pulled out and then slammed back in forcefully, hitting Louis' prostate. Louis arched his back and cried out loud as Harry sets a steady, hard and fast pace.

The only thing that was heard through the house was skin slapping against skin.

Each thrust Harry made hit Louis prostate repeatedly.

" Harry. " Louis pants.

Harry thrusts a couple more times, slamming his hips harder, Louis grips the sheets and he comes all over he's and Harry's stomach and the sheets.

" F*ck! " Harry gasped coming inside the condom, Harry pulls out and collapse to the side of Louis.

Harry took off the condom, tied it and through it in trash basket beside the bed.

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart (Larry Stylinson)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें