" I'm not but...I can relate to it. " Harry shrugs before shoving popcorn in his mouth.

" How can you relate to Brokeback Mountain? Your not even cowboy. " Louis chuckles.

" This might sound crazy but it kinda reminds me of us. "

" Us? How? "

" I mean we have this secretive relationship just like Jack and Ennis you how they're both married to women that we all know they didn't love like how you're with Eleanor but you love me and how Ariana was my beard but I love you and the fact you're like Ennis because your scared to come out and face your fears because your scared of what your mum and what others will think of you....and I understand the thing of what people think because with the whole Luke situation people were calling me names that made me scared to announce that I'm gay to the public. "

" This has nothing to do with this movie.... "

" Were you even listening? Ennis has fears and that's why him and Jack are a secret just like us. "

" I love you Harry....and there's nothing in the world that could express how much I would love to show and tell people how much I love and care about you but this isn't the time for that there's too much in jeopardy the album and the shows! You understand that right? "

" Of course. "

" Which means after I break this engagement thing with Eleanor don't think that me and you can just go out, holding hands and jumping rainbows. "

" I know that! "

" Good. " Louis says trying to kiss Harry who pulled back before their lips connected when he sees Eleanor.

" Louis. " Eleanor states.

" Ugh! What? "

" Come to bed right now. "

" No, I'm watching a movie. " Louis says and Eleanor looks at the tv.

" I thought I threw this gay a$$ movie out. " Eleanor frowns.

" Thought! " Louis says and Eleanor grabs Louis's by his ear and pulls him upstairs.

Harry sighs and goes to the guest room.

***

It was 2 in the morning when Louis woke up to fix him a cup of tea and he just wanted to go check up on Harry.

" Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this I'll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it cause here's the tragic truth if you don't feel the same my heart would fall apart if someone said your name. " Louis heard Harry sing and he opened the door just a little to see Harry writing in his journal as he sung.

" And truly, madly, deeply, I am foolishly, completely falling and somehow you caved all my walls in so baby, say you'll always love me! " Harry stopped and starches out 'love me' " Um.... " Harry bit down on his pencil and Louis thought it was the most beautiful thing ever. " Truly, madly, deeply, I am foolishly, completely falling and somehow you caved all my walls in so baby, say you'll always....keep me. "Harry thought out loud and wrote keep me instead of love me. " Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you. "

" Hey. " Louis knocks softly before entering the room.

" Oh, hey... " Harry puts his pencil in his journal and closed it. " Did I wake you? "

" No....I was just getting tea...." Louis sits at the end of Harry's bed. " What was the name of the song you were just singing? "

" I call it Truly Madly Deeply. "