no more mr. nice guy

𝐆eneral

full name: masami uemori
nickname(s): mai
age: 17-22
birth date: june 12
gender: male
sexuality: homosexual
species: human
race: asian
nationality: japanese
occupation: student / barista (though he doesn't need to work)

𝐀ppearance

༄ 𝐀ppearance

༄ 𝐏ersonality

𝐏ersonality

I.
masami is a very mischievous and somewhat twisted person. he enjoys making others upset and uncomfortable, teasing people until their face is bright red with anger or embarrassment before skipping off and going on about his business. it's not uncommon to hear a petty, childish insult coming from him, whether he knows you well or not. you'd think that made him someone unpopular and the victim of ruthless beatings but he's actually the opposite thanks to his good looks and wealthy family. despite his bad attitude and personality, he often receives confessions and praise which he hates more than anything. he often degrades whoever it is that confesses to him and throws away the love letter in front of them, but it doesn't deter the next one or the one after that.

II.
he wasn't always that way though. masami, despite his status, used to be a kind boy who always wanted the best for everyone. always helping the staff around the house, going out and helping the kids in his class with homework. when he started highschool, he got his first boyfriend and that's when his personality shifted. he became less and less energetic and happy, always spending time in his room or out at his boyfriend's house. he didn't talk to any of friends and his high grades began to slip. for years it was just like that, until finally he moved away to live with his grandparents to escape his abusive boyfriend. that's when he grew colder, more harsh. he doesn't want to be taken advantage of and hurt again, so he hurts others instead.

likes:
+ roller skating
+ mystery novels
+ gymnastics
+ strawberry milk
+ gel pens
+ clothes shopping

dislikes:
+ love confessions
+ physical altercations
+ chocolate milk
+ being alone
+ liars

𝐁iography

masami was born to a small, rich family in tokyo, japan. his mother was a famous actress and her father was a well-known doctor. they were loving people however their occupations kept them busy which left him to be raised by the household staff. even though he rarely saw his parents, masami was never unhappy and his positive attitude made him extremely popular with the kids at his school. no one cared about his status, they simply loved him for him.

the problems only arose when he started junior high. people started to notice his much nicer clothes, much nicer house, and how the people who picked him up called him "young master" which lead to the inevitable scenario of people trying to get close to him to use him. but before it got out of control, yuya came to his rescue. yuya was a boy he never paid much attention to but once they became friends they were inseparable. wherever masami went, yuya followed and vice versa so no one was surprised when they started to date. the real surprise was when energetic and kind masami grew distant and quiet. he stopped going to his club meetings, no longer talked to his friends, didn't leave the house unless it was yuya who picked him up and would show up with the occasional bruise or bandaged arm.

yuya was possessive and abusive, keeping masami under lock and key. he was manipulative and vindictive, constantly making masami feel like no one cared about him except yuya. they always wanted something from him, but yuya didn't. he only wanted to be one with masami. but his family grew wary of their relationship, terrified that something was very wrong. when masami refused to break up with him, his parents sent him to live with his grandparents and forced the two of them to no longer keep contact. after that, masami's personality took another shift. he began to act like yuya, except he never laid a hand on anyone. even without his ex-boyfriend's presence, he was so sure everyone wanted to hurt and use him like yuya told him so many times. so he made them hurt and become a afraid of him first so he could stay safe now that he didn't have yuya by his side. masami was terrified of being used, so he locked away the innocent young boy he used to be. sometimes, though, you can see small glimpses of who he used to be.

family:
+ madoka ryugazaki // mother
+ tetsuhiro uemori // father
+ rio kirito// the maid who has a large hand in raising him
𝐈ntimate

smut?: yes, available
position: switch / dominate bottom
sexual experience: he's only been with yuya and doesn't plan to be with anyone else buuut that can change
turn ons:
+ biting / marking
+ rough sex
+ riding his partner
+ dirty talk
+ hair pulling
turn offs:
+ bodily fluids & functions
+ restraints