The Long Story - NARRY vs the secretary part 2

HOLA MIS CHICAS Y CHICOS

QUE TAL? 

ESTOY BIEN. 

AGORA EU FALO PORTUGEUS. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Did you guys hear? Doctor Styles and Niall are officially a couple..." 

"What the fuck. Since when?" 

"I saw that announcement on Anne's Facebook post last night. She wrote a long ass essay about Harry and Niall finally getting together. She wrote it like since the moment she first laid eyes on Niall, she knew Niall was the one for Harry. Then she went on and on about how she basically and openly hinted to Harry to get married asap. It's kinda hilarious actually." 

"Wow. That's romantic. Who would've thought those two would be together." 

"Kinda not surprise actually. Considering Niall is the only one that can tolerate doctor Styles' crazy antics. And to survive ten long years. That's love right there." 

At the moment the nurses and doctors were gossiping about Harry and Niall's love life, the pair appeared at the pediatric lobby. Niall could feel their prying eyes on him as he entered the room. They must've already saw the post on Anne's facebook. 

Last night, Niall almost had a heart attack when he saw he was tagged at the post. Attached was an old picture of Harry and himself at the Styles' household. In the picture, Niall was seated beside Harry and his boss was leaning against him, their shoulders touching. He quickly untagged himself and closed his laptop. He does not even want to read what Anne had wrote about them. 

Niall looked to Harry who was standing beside him as stoic as ever. How could Harry remain calm and not reacting to all these commotions. People were assuming they were a couple and it was clear as day that they weren't. Even earlier this morning, Harry's driver asked Niall whether they had something going on which Niall quickly denied. Maybe behind all this, Harry has some master plan that he will reveal after all this turns to shit. 

Niall can only hope. 

"Niall, is it true?" whispered a nurse as she approached the blonde. 

"What?" 

"That you and...," she nurse proceeded to point at Harry, who was doing his usual round at the pediatrics. "Are a couple?"

Niall only manage to make a wide smile before Harry called him. 

"Niall, please make note," said Harry, pointing straight at the children's ward. "The colors in the room are too bland for kids, find a decorated to update the room. And they need more toys. Some of the toys here are old and broken and needs to be replaced. And we need a corner for little girls to play and another corner for little boys. And please add two more television sets and two game consoles for the tv room. And we also need more sofas and vending machines for the adults. And lockers. Definitely lockers."