The Long Story - Narry VS fighting again

HEY

YALL. I AM LITERALLY SWAMPED WITH WORK. LIKE LEGIT I HAVE LECTURES TO GIVE

I NEED TO REST.

BLACK LIVES MATTER. 2020 HAS BEEN A MOTHAFAKING ROLLERCOSTER.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Bro, you have no personal life."

"Yes, I do."

Liam chuckled, "No Harry. When was the last time you had a date, uh? The last time I saw you date is with that chick, Camile. And that's like what, a year ago? When are you settling down, bro? You gotta settle down one day."

The group laughed at Harry, who was silent at their teasing.

"And what about sex man? How do you deal with not having sex," pointed Louis. "That must be painful. Blue balls is not fun."

"Hey," cut Harry. "Just so you guys know my sex life is great."

Zayn, Liam and Louis rolled their eyes at the doctor. Just as Harry was about to say something, a grinning blonde appeared at their table and placed his tray in between Liam and Zayn.

"Oh, carry on. I would love to know how pathetic doctor Styles' sex life is. Just another additional thing to put on my list of other pathetic things he does."

Zayn and Louis oohed, and laughed. Harry threw the pair a glare.

"Oh look, I didn't realize dogs could now talk."

Liam laughed. Niall grimaced and only raised an eyebrow.

"That's your comeback, Styles? My nephew could do one better and he's freaking five," said Niall sharply.

Harry exhaled and took a sip of his green juice.

"Carry on. Do tell me more about doctor Styles' pathetic sex life," said Niall, earning a laugh from the boys. "I bet it's interesting. Or not."

"Why are you here again?" snapped Harry. "Aren't you suppose to kiss up to whoever is in your radar today."

"In fact, I do. I have great news for you," said Niall proudly, pointing at Harry.

"What is it?"

"You know that surgery that you wanted to do with doctor Bailey?"

Harry nodded.

"I guess she has a change of heart now. I'm doing it with her," said Niall through his smile.

The blood suddenly drained from Harry's face. He wished he hadn't heard that.

"Guys, please take it somewhere else," whispered Zayn. "We're in public here."

Harry was about to explode. He had worked tirelessly to get in the good graces of the chief to allow him to get in the operating room with doctor Bailey. Harry had admired doctor Bailey for years, he had studied her many many works and he considers her to be an icon in the medical field. And the nerve of this shit to swoop in and snatch that opportunity from him. Harry could feel his knuckles turning ghost white as he gripped the edges of the table in his hands.

"Breathe, Harry. Breathe."

Louis was rubbing Harry's back. He could see his red was in a fury and he might tick off at any moment.