The Long Story - NARRY VS HOGWARTS PART 3

HEY QWEENS

MISS ME

GUESS WHO RETRIEVED THEIR PASSWORD. PERIODT.

-.-.-.-

"Hey Harry! Happy Valentine's Day."

"Louis, you're looking absolutely fit. Do you have a valentine?"

"Do you reckon I should shoot my shot with Zayn? Even though he's ao obviously obsessee with Liam."

Love is in the air in Hogwarts.

Filthy sticky puppy love.

Students are busy clamoring around the magical halls; giving gifts, asking their special mates out for Valentine's day, hexing someone. It was hell week for the charms professor who had the tough job of cleaning up after broken jinxes and curses that rebounded on studentw. Valentine's Day is never an easy day, especially if you're a teacher at Hogwarts.

In the morning, several girls had went down to Professor Weasley's green house and stolen a couple of rare fantastic-colored flowers. The scent of the flower is said to make whoever rubs the petals on their body have an attractive quality about them. That person will become the ultimate desirable.

There were rumors that the four Gryffindors were the ones who stole the flowers.

People suspected them. Again.

It's for a simple reason, every where they went girls and boys lined up and to hand them gifts. It was just...unnatural.

And every yeae the boys have a competition amonf themselves. Who gets the most gifts.

"Eighty-five," said Louis, throwing a neatly packed gift on the mountain pile in the middle of his bed. "That's four more than last year."

Zayn snickered.

His bed is also filled with gifts in all shape and sizes. Not only that, he received an owl from his mother that some of the ladies from the other school in Europe had sent him gifts to his home. Alas, he has an eye for only one gal in his life. And the girl is currently somewhere on the other side of the world.

"How much you got, Liam?"

"I dunno. Last counted was seventy-two," said Liam, eyeing the neatly arranged gifts all around the room.

"Only seventy-two? You suck."

"Hey! At least I got more than Harry," pointed Liam to the lanky teenager at the corner.

"Harry, how much you - Oi, what are you looking at?"

Liam crept behind Harry and followed his eyes.

Now that they're in their fifth year, they'd moved up in the Gryffindor dorms, and the fifth year dorms had the best view, over looking the fantastic Quidditch pitch and the lake.

A blonde haired Seeker was gliding in the air like a fantastic bird. He looked glowing with his golden hair against the wind.

"Ah, I see. Nice one, Harry. Observing their tactics," said Liam, patting Harry on his back.

"Yeah."

"Oh, are those slimy gits practicing now?" asked Louis, jumping from his bed and joining Liam and Harry by the window.

"Urgh, that Nialler is a piece of work. What I would do to smash his broom," said Liam.

Liam suddenly felt Harry's elbow nudged his abdomen.

"Sorry, Liam. Accident."

"You know what I heard, he totally dissed so many people who gave him gifts. Like a First Year that came up to him to give him something, he shoved the gift back and told the kid go away, and don't bother me. Straight up to his face," said Liam.