Love

(Special chapter)

WARNING: 🔞 SCENE AHEAD

Finally adopting Louis from his long time home gave the pair a new beginning on their life as a married couple.

The day that Ten first saw Louis in the pet shop was really wonderful. He randomly had this idea of bringing himself to one of the stores and when he took a look inside through the window, there was Louis.

The cat was looking back at him, it's eyes sparkling with hundreds of twinkling stars, Ten fell in love and he wanted to take the cat right there and then.

But of course, he can't just do that. He needs to ask Kun for his own opinion. It's not like he needs to but he wants to. This can be one of the biggest decisions for him and he can't fail to upset Kun by not telling him.

The elder was surprised at first but talked to Ten calmly. They've been pretty busy on both their careers, they can't just leave the cat alone every time their schedule is packed.

Ten agreed to his lover, he was right about it anyways. Kun offered him to adopt the cat already if he really wants it, but Ten insisted and said that they'll just wait.

Both males still talked about it over and over, whether they're actually ready on taking a step forward. They never adopted any pets when they were just dating so this is something different for both of them.

The sweet kiss that his husband gave him on his head was enough to assure him that they'll have the adorable cat once they finally breathed from being suffocated in their schedule and once they've bought all of the supplies that the cat needs.

It was after a week when Kun finally got his free time. Ten was being suspicious on his husband being distance and always staying in one particular room.

But it was soon gone when Kun randomly invited him to go out on his day off. That day definitely marks as one of the best random dates that Kun ever invited him at, they entered the pet shop hand in hand to finally adopt their beloved first child.

It didn't take that long for Louis to have siblings, another cute cat named Leon and an adorable puppy named Bella.

Ten feels so contented, everything is just so wonderful. He can't help but fall in love with Kun more every time he watch him with their pets, he's such a sweet and an amazing dad to their children.

After a long day of practicing, going home to your husband and your pets really ease your stress. Kun giving him a big smile and a loving kiss on his lips while their children run up to him.

The dinner ready on the table, just waiting for him to finally eat it. Ranting to Kun about his work and the elder listening carefully to him and giving him encouraging words helps make him feel more relaxed and free from stress.

But today is different, he didn't tell Kun about him going home early. He knows that Kun has his day off today, so he wants to surprise him about them spending the whole day in the house together.

But it backfired to him, he didn't see Kun or their pets on the living room nor their bedroom. But once he opened the door for their pets' room, there they were.

Taking their afternoon nap on the floor, a lot of pillows surrounding them. Ten smiled to himself, approaching the elder to wake him up. As much as he wants to just let him sleep, he still wants to be the one in his arms.

But Ten stop midway, there was something different on Kun. Something that he have never seen on the elder.

His pants started to feel tighter and tighter as he gets closer to his husband, and he was right, Kun is wearing cat ears, the headband hanging loosely on his head. Ten is definitely hard now.