Won't

Ten is currently flossing his teeth in front of the bathroom sink. He was humming to one of the songs that Kun made, dancing in front of the mirror as he sings out the lyrics in his mind. The door suddenly opened revealing his lover, who looks like he just woke up.

Kun stood next to him, taking his own toothbrush and putting toothpaste on it. "Good morning, sleepyhead." Ten said as he throw the used dental floss in the bin. Kun just smiled, still brushing his teeth. Ten just stared at him, waiting patiently for Kun's good morning.

Kun opened the faucet and cupped his hands to catch some water, he sipped a little bit from it and swish it around his mouth before spitting it out. He took the mouthwash and poured a small amount on the cap, he swish it around his mouth too, careful not to swallow any before spitting it out.

Kun looked up at the mirror, seeing Ten's arms crossed with an impatient look plastered on his face. Ten is always like this when Kun doesn't answer back immediately, or when Kun does something that Ten has to wait, even though Kun only turns away for few seconds.

He turned around and pulled Ten by his waist, hugging him and kissing his forehead. "Good morning to you too, baby." Kun finally greeted back and Ten rolled his eyes before smiling. "I was just brushing my teeth, why are you so impatient?" Kun asked, "Not my fault that you take so long, old man." Ten scoffed, hugging the elder back.

Kun chuckled, he's used to this nickname. Ten always tease him with that, and Kun used to always tell him that he's only months older than him and they're the same age. But he just gave up because no matter how many times he says that, Ten still wouldn't stop teasing him with it.

Kun knows how to make Ten's mood go up again, "Come one, let's take a bath together." Kun did it, he clearly saw Ten's face lit up. "As long as I'm not gonna carry the bathtub by myself." Ten said with a smug smile. Of course, he has to be like that. Kun sighed before smiling. Yes, this is the man that he loves with all his heart.

"We're not even gonna use the bathtub baby, we're gonna shower." Kun said, laughing from Ten's words. "You should've said that instead." Ten rolled his eyes and Kun just continued on smiling, there's nothing he can do about it now.

Kun pulled away and turned around, starting to undress himself. Once he was fully naked he faced Ten again, and to his surprise, he's still fully clothed. "Is something wrong?" Kun asked, putting his used clothes in the laundry hampers. "I don't know why you're insecure about your body, it's really beautiful and amazing." Kun can feel his face getting hotter, a small smile forming on his lips while he mumbles a thank you.

Ten didn't lie though, Kun has an incredible body. Sadly, Kun feels insecure about it, he used to be teased a lot in the past because of not having the shape that he's in right now. He worked really hard to achieve this, and Ten is really proud of his man.

Ten approached him with a smile on his lips. He gave the elder a sign, asking him to undress him. Kun did a hand sign, telling him to put his arms up and Ten obeyed. He raised his arms allowing the elder to take off his shirt. Kun knelt down before him, pulling down his shorts along with his boxers. He stood up and placed the used clothes in the laundry hampers.

Ten took Kun's hand, guiding him in the shower. Kun turned the water on, adjusting it to the right temperature for the both of them.

Both males just stood there, letting the liquid flow down through their bodies. After a while, Ten took the bottle of shampoo, he handed it to Kun and the elder squeezed out just enough amount for the other's hair. He placed it back to where Ten took it from and turned off the shower so they wouldn't waste any water.

Kun rubbed it between his palms and softly work the shampoo on Ten's hair. He gently massaged the roots of the other's hair, making sure that Ten would feel relaxed.

Ten let himself lean on Kun, enjoying the feeling on his head. "Kun?" The said man hummed as an answer, continuing on what he's doing. "Have you ever get tired of how impatient I am?" Kun's lips stretched into a smile. "I would be lying if I said that I never did, but now I'm used to it." Ten pouted, "But you still love me right?" He asked, looking up at Kun. "Of course I do. Now, let's rinse your hair." He said before kissing Ten on his nose.

Kun didn't lie when he said that he was once tired of Ten's short patience. But as time goes by, he got used to it and he learned how to deal with it. No matter how impatient Ten is, Kun still won't regret being patient with him.