10th Day - 7:43 - Lean on me

Jaehee: Mr

Jaehee: Mr. Han,
Jaehee: did you finally decide to come back to work?

Jumin: Yes.

Jaehee: And what about Jihye? Are you planning to get her home any time soon?;;;
Jaehee: The party is tomorrow after all.

Jumin: I'd like to keep her until lunch. After that, I'm sending her home.
Jumin: As much as I hate it.
Jumin: Jihye, I cannot express my gratitude for being patient with me.
Jumin: All these emotions... I never knew how to sort them out until now.

Jaehee: That's good news. I cannot wait for Jihye to finally go back home.
Jaehee: I was starting to worry for her;;;

Jihye: Thanks for worrying Jaehee! I'm just fine, Jumin has been lovely and comforting during my stay here.

Jaehee: No, I should be thanking you, Jihye.
Jaehee: Mr. Han seems a lot better now that you're there to comfort him.

Jumin: Assistant Kang is correct.
Jumin: It was difficult for both of us at first, but we managed to trudge through the storm.

Jaehee: Oh, Mr. Han,
Jaehee: I heard that Elizabeth the 3rd got returned to you by Jihye's parents. Are you still planning on sending her to V?

Jumin: I'm uncertain but that would be likely.

Jihye: I think Elizabeth the 3rd should stay safe with you. She's been with you all her life. It'll be sad to see her owner leave her.

Jaehee: I agree with Jihye.

Jihye: I know it'll be hard for you to accept that she's just a cat, but please consider her feelings as well. She has emotions just like you, Jumin.
Jihye: This is not to shade V whatsoever but knowing how much you adored her, I don't think V or anyone else can love her more than you love her.

Jumin: ...

Jihye: Besides, MitKat would hate seeing her leave. You know how much they love each other.

Jumin: That's true.
Jumin: It would take some time but I will take Elizabeth the 3rd under my care. Thank you for convincing me so.
Jumin: You are right. Although Elizabeth the 3rd is just a cat, she's a living creature that has emotions just like you and me.

Jaehee: That was rather simple.
Jaehee: I'm surprised at how much you warmed up to Jumin, Jihye.

Jumin: I'm quite surprised as well. It's fascinating how someone you love can change you.
Jumin: I have to get ready for work soon.
Jumin: Let's have lunch together today, Jihye. After lunch, I can send you home. I'm sorry for being selfish and stubborn about not letting you leave.
Jumin: I want you to stay with me just a little longer but I must let you go for now.
Jumin: If you need help with anything regarding the party, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.
Jumin: I will always be here for you.
Jumin: I'll see you later at lunch, Jihye.