Bulma: What?! No we won't you.

Cheelai: H-How did you get in?!

Vegeta: Frieza's men aren't tough enough to guard the ship and took them down.

Whis: And Don't you worry, their just knocked out.

Cheelai: O-Okay...what do you want?!

Whis: Well as I Can hear that you two are still wondering about Vegeta over her and Goku out with (YN) destroying planet Vegeta??

Lemo: Y-Yeah..

Cheelai: Is it true...you and that Goku guy actually destroyed your own home planet?!?

Vegeta: Don't be dumb. I would never do such thing to my home planet! Besides, if you two really wanna know who destroyed our world planet, then I should tell you that it's that bastard Frieza who destroyed it.

Lemo/Cheelai: F-Frieza!?!

Cheelai: N-No way!

Lemo: F-Frieza!

Vegeta: After me and Kakarot were sent to different planets, My men told me some reports that Frieza destroyed our planet due to his hatred against us. He couldn't stand us and thinking we show no respect to him and his race, which is stupid for him to say.

Cheelai and Lemo were shock to hear that Frieza was the one who destroyed planet Vegeta...

Cheelai: Th-Thats disgusting of him! Frieza should be the one deserve to be punish! And he lied to Paragus and (YN) about it! Making them think you and the other one destroying your planet!

Lemo: But now it's too late, we can't do anything.

Cheelai then started to feel bad for Paragus and especially for (YN) to be lied on Frieza....

Cheelai: ...I wish there was something to convince them!

(YN): HRAGH!! NRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Paragus: N-No! Lord Frieza! We have to do something! We have to stop my son somehow! If he keeps this up, then he'll lose even more control!

Back to the fight, (YN) gives Goku a powerful punch to Goku's gut as he send him flying and falling to the ground, Goku realizes (YN) quickly appeared in front of him as he lifts his leg up and tried stomping Goku as Goku rolls over as (YN) kept trying stomping Goku as Goku gets up and gets away from (YN) for a sec, he suddenly then charges up a green energy sphere from his right hand as he charges to (YN) and tries to land it on him, but (YN) grabs his arm with the energy sphere on it as he squeezes his hand, after that he then let's go of his hand and grabs his leg as he started spinning Goku around and then slamming him viciously to the ground, (YN) aggressively started slamming Goku towards the ground several times making Goku scream in pain, after the last one, (YN) lifts Goku up and grabs him behind his head with his huge hands as he leads a mighty roar and running towards an ice glacier wall...