Special Chapter #4 Smokescreen and DarkNight

Začať od začiatku

“Hey, buddy. Do you want to go hang out together? Only you and me. How about it?” I asked DarkNight. He nodded.

“Sure, let's go” He said. I smiled. I picked him up and put him on my shoulder. I then opened a Groundbridge. 

“Where are we going?” He asked

 “We are going somewhere special where we go have fun together” I replied. He nodded.

 On the other side, we were in a forest. I then put DarkNight down.
“C’mon, the place that I want to take you is over there” I said, pointing towards the end of the forest. DarkNight nodded. He then took off, running with me right behind him.

“Whoa!” DarkNight exclaimed. I smiled. 

We were at a large open landscape with a river nearby. I then took out a small metal ball and tossed it at DarkNight.

“DarkNight, catch” I said. He immediately got the ball.

“C’mon, let’s play catch” I suggested. He smiled and nodded. We then began to throw the ball at each other. He will keep throwing it at me near where the river was, and I knew what he was trying to do, but unfortunately for him, I was not falling for it.

“Whoa!” I said, catching the ball. I almost fell to the river this time.

“Nice try, buddy, but you have to try harder if you want to make me fall to the… Ah!” I began but yelled when DarkNight tackled me to the river. We both ended up falling into the river. DarkNight laughed.

“Gotcha!” He yelled. I chuckled.

“Yeah, you did” I said, standing back up and helping him as well.

“Hey, let's do a race” DarkNight suggested.

“A race? That doesn’t seem fair. You could fly while I can’t” I said.

“C’mon, Smokey” DarkNight whined. I sighed.

“Fine” I said, chuckling when I saw him giving me puppy eyes as humans say. 

I transformed into my alt-mode, and DarkNight transformed into his. We then took off at the same time, but at the end of the race, DarkNight won the race, of course, because he was at an advantage while I was at a disadvantage. 

“Yeah, I won!” DarkNight yelled, transforming back and landing in front of me. I didn’t care that he beat me. I was happy that he was happy and having a good time. Snow was right. I should spend more time with DarkNight. I came to a stop in front of him and transformed back into my bi-pedal mode.

“Yeah, it looks like you did beat me, but only because you didn’t have to be above bumping into rocks like me” I said, playfully. He laughed and took his tongue out at me playfully. I chuckled. I then received a call from Ratchet, so I answered it.

“Yes, Ratchet. What’s wrong?” I asked.

“:: Smokescreen, I’m receiving a large Energon signal near where you are::” Ratchet replied.

“Really?” I asked.

“:: Yes. You think you could check it out?::” Ratchet asked.

“Sure. Just opened a Groundbridge to send DarkNight back to base” I said.

“No!” DarkNight yelled, stopping me from saying anything else.

“What’s wrong, buddy?” I asked.

“I want to help find this Energon signal. I’m old enough to help out” DarkNight complained.

“I don’t know, DarkNight. Snow will get mad with me if I take you with me” I said.