Episode 2 part 3

The next morning Oliver and I were in his room. Oliver was shirtless and I was in a black sports bra and leggings. The TV kept talking about Laurel's position against Summers.

Oliver and I came back from jogging when Thea came. In. Oliver tried to put his shirt on when Thea stopped him.

" Wait. Wait. No. How did you get those." She spoke stopping Oliver from buttoning his shirt. She looked down at his scars and then looked at me. I instantly looked away when she gasped.

" What happened to you on that island," She asked and Oliver stiffened.

" I don't want to talk about it," Oliver said and Thea rolled her eyes.

" Of course you don't want to talk about anything with me anymore.. Except for my social life," Thea said and I stood up.

" Thea that island was hell" I spoke and Thea finally looked back at me.

" We need to get better at speaking about what happened on that island. I know that. Just not now. Because just like you said the other day. Everyone wants those 5 years to just go away but they won't. Not for you. Not for Oliver, And not for me. Just remember that you weren't there" I spoke my eyes turning to ice as I turned away.

Oliver slightly turned around and Thea grabbed my hand.

" Follow me," She said and we left the house to the backyard. Three graves were there. Robert Queen. Oliver Queen. Alexandria Queen.

" Mom stopped coming out here after a month. Pretty soon she stopped talking altogether. It was so quiet. So I'd come here. Talk to you." Thea spoke, cleaning off dad's grave. It gave me a pretty bad feeling staring at my own grave.

" About stupid stuff. I'd tell Oliver about what boy I liked. How my friends and I started drinking. I'd tell Alex about my day in school and about a new mall opening. But sometimes and would ask, beg for you to come home" Thea continued.

" And as stupid as it is I felt closer to you both back when you were dead. I know it was hell on that island. You've gotta let me in. You have to let someone in Ollie, Lexi" Thea spoke and left with me following behind.

I know Oliver. I know when he needs to be alone.

" You really think that we didn't do that," I asked and Thea turned around.

" I watched as my father died. As my brother had a dream where he put a gun to his head and killed himself and then pretended that nothing happened. Every Night when Oliver fell asleep I would pray for someone to come save us. For you or mom, even dad to come to save me. Every time I cried I made sure that Oliver didn't hear me because he was already in a bad mindset and he didn't need his kid sister crying over him." I told her. She just looked at me in shock.

" Unlike Oliver, I knew that I had to survive. I knew that I was the one person keeping him safe. So I survived. Never thought of giving up. Not for me. For him. And for all the people back home including you." I finished and walked away.

Later without saying a word I entered the car with Oliver and drove to Laurel's. I decided to stay in the car with Diggle until I saw someone breaking into the fire escape.

Diggle and I ran out of the car. Two dead cops were outside so I took their guns.

We ran into the door and I shot the two in the corner of the room while Diggle shot the two coming after Laurel and Oliver. A lady with white hair ran past me and tackled Diggle.

Someone tried to grab me but I turned around and shot them in the gut.

" Laurel" I yelled and threw her the second gun which she used to get someone escaping through the window.