17 ♫

usernames for a quick reminder ♡

ilovefreckles — Park Jessamine
hanscheesecake — Oh Herin
iwouldbangchan — Kang Daehyun
wannaknowleeknow — Chae Minnie
hyunjinsprincess — Jeon Alexis
sexysquirrel — Han Jisung
notjinyoung — Hwang Hyunjin
darkbeanie — Seo Changbin
changlix.is.real — Lee Felix
daddybc — Bang Chan
badass.min — Lee Minho
wonpilson — Kim Seungmin
pinkfiona — Yang Jeongin

(~ ̄³ ̄)~

jessamine's point of view
the day of the concert

The crowd was a river of people, everyone moving in the same direction. There were only joyful faces as we headed toward the stadium for the greatest concert on earth - music to fill us with adrenaline-pumping happiness. And the sun was high in the sky, its warm rays caressing our skin and making me close my eyes in delight. I was so excited, I thought my heart was going to explode if I didn't calm down soon, so I squeezed my friends' hands harder. 

"I'm so not ready to see Hyunjin doing body rolls so close to me!" Alexis fanned her face with her free hand." Please hold me if he comes closer to the edge of the stage!"

"I'm ready to catch you, girl" Dae did finger guns," because I know you'll fall for Jinnie again!"

"That was smooth."

"What the actual fuck, Dae."

I laughed at my best friends' conversation, but I was interrupted by a ding.

x private message x
『• • • ✎ • • •』
jelix.is.real is typing...

Lix:
are you here?

Me:
yes
i can't wait to see you on stage for the first time!
my hands are shaking T-T

Lix:
please babeeeh calm dowwwwn
make sure to stay close to the stage so I can see you :)

Me:
why you have to bring up bts rn
i feel attacked
but will do
oh and pls tell hyunjin to do some eXtReMe BoDy RoLls for my best friend THANK YOU

Lix:
this isn't the typical 'asking for a friend' thing, is it?
ಠ_ಠ

Me:
ofc not, I only love you
( ˘ ³˘)♥

Lix:
look up

My eyebrows furrowed and I raised my head, only to see the boys going on stage for rehearsals. Felix's big doe eyes caught my own and a smile bloomed on his lips as I felt my heartbeat getting faster. 

Lix:
then look at me
and only at me

Were the last things he told me as he handed his phone to one of the staff. 

"Jess? what happened?" Herin asked and placed a hand on my forehead."You're burning up!"

"She saw her Feeeelix, huuuh?" Dae pointed her finger at me with a suggestive smile.

"Wait, did Felix look at you or something?" Herin asked suddenly.

"Pfft, what? No, of course not! why would Lee Felix look at me? that's madness! haha..." I panicked and just now realized that I've been staring into space for quite a while now. My face was hot, my cheeks were red and I just wanted to crawl in a corner and cry.

Alexis turned to me, even though her eyes were still fixed on her bias." Maybe he recognized you from the elevator?"

"But why do I suddenly feel like they are staring at us?"

"That's because y'all won't shut up already!" I slapped their shoulders.

"JESUS CHRIST, JESS, WHAT THE FUCK!"

"SHUT UP, WOMAN!"

♡♥♡